It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia Page 2

I think the only things we get in the UK from Canada are American shows that film in Torronto because it's cheaper than filming in the states. Which is a great shame.

We have smart, creative and talented players in Canada who are stuck in a broken system that is only getting worse.
bill c-10 is a current good example of consistent attacks on Canadian films and television.
Sorry for the rant I specialized in Canadian media in University.

Looking forward to the 4th series, there's an interview somewhere where they mentioned some episodes they're doing. If I can find it, I'll post the link.

I caught this show last night for the first time.

I thought it was pretty damn funny and I'll certainly be tuning in again. The plot threads come together nicely and the main characters are real pathetic losers - in a good way.

Quote: Winterlight @ July 10 2008, 11:22 AM BST

I caught this show last night for the first time.

I thought it was pretty damn funny and I'll certainly be tuning in again. The plot threads come together nicely and the main characters are real pathetic losers - in a good way.

Where did you catch it? I haven't seen it since Virgin 1 decided to stop showing it.

I love this show, really funny, excellent storylines, hateful characters - brilliant

Come on, more people must be watching this. It's brilliant

I like to think that Sunny basically "How I Met Your Mother" with people I would actually hang out with, or at least people who I would be more likely to hang out with than the douches on HIMYM.

Quote: Chopz @ November 10 2009, 9:14 PM GMT

I would watch it if I knew when it was actually on. Is it on anymore? On a British channel?

Quote: Chopz @ November 11 2009, 3:14 AM BST

I've just watched the 'addicted to crack' episode. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

New Season starts next week!

The 'Day Man' Song Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pzABURlha8

Dancing Guy!

Quote: Pilot @ April 9 2008, 4:00 AM BST

Looking forward to the 4th series, there's an interview somewhere where they mentioned some episodes they're doing. If I can find it, I'll post the link.

Very funny series.

Some third party sites have episodes you can stream.

So the first episode of series 6 was ok... Frank and Charlie working on each other's back pain and the alley almonds were classic. Not to mention Dee's dry heaving made me feel a little sick watching it. Mac and Dennis' story lines were both a little dull; I think they'd done better showing highlights from the briefly mentioned Lethal Weapon 5.