The all in one consolidated RIP thread Page 111

Alistair Darling, age 70 and two days.

Dean Sullivan aka Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside.

The grim reaper's been busy today.

Quote: chipolata @ 30th November 2023, 6:40 PM

The grim reaper's been busy today.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th November 2023, 4:14 PM

Good lad, and your sentiment is what I think whenever I see Keith Richards.

A few years back, there was a documentary about Shane, and the bit that always stuck in my mind, was him completely out of it swaying in some bar, and the landlady saying "Shush, shush everyone, he's about to sing", which was hysterical as he was at that moment not on this planet - I have never seen anyone so drunk still standing up.

Well we all know what the Christmas number 1 will be/should be. Let's hope they play the original version. Shame he didn't make it to his birthday on Christmas Day.

It's worth remembering Shane McGowan's excellent response to Laurence Fox whining about the BBC playing a censored version of Fairy-tale of New York:

"F**k off you little herrenvolk shite"

I like to think he spoke for all of us.

Nearly all :)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 1st December 2023, 10:32 AM

Nearly all :)

Ah b'Jaysus, yer fecking English feck - "Feck U" ☘

C'mon Lord, have a day off please!! 🙏

Brigit Forsyth RIP

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st December 2023, 8:44 PM

C'mon Lord, have a day off please!! 🙏

Brigit Forsyth RIP

Oh shit - I fancied her something rotten when she was in Likely Lads. Such gorgeous legs. 😍😛

Rest In peace, Brigit

A clip appeared on Twitter of her in The Likely lads - or the sequel, where she got into bed with Terry, thinking it was Bob.
She was feeling a bit fruity and was running her fingers up and down Terry's back.

RIP Briget.

Yes, that was a great scene, with the look on Terry's face when it dawned on him what was happening and the anticipation of waiting to see what Bob would say.

If it had been me, the temptation and opportunity would have been far too much, and I would have thought "Oh, sod it", rolled over and given her one 😏......................Oh dear, now I've come over all unnecessary. ðŸĪŠ

I preferred thelmas sister 😛

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd December 2023, 11:17 AM

Terry's sister for me.

Quote: lofthouse @ 2nd December 2023, 11:17 AM

Yes, very tasty, and she died in July this year aged 75 as it happens - that was a good scene when Bob and Terry tried to chat her and her friend in the pub on the stag night

Quote: Lazzard @ 2nd December 2023, 12:08 PM

Terry's sister for me.

Yes too - something very warm, wholesome and sexy at the same time. I don't think she was appreciated enough by Jeffrey

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd December 2023, 12:15 PM

Yes too - something very warm, wholesome and sexy at the same time. I don't think she was appreciated enough by Jeffrey

Absolutely wasted on him.