RIP Ronnie Corbett

Some sad news for all you Two Ronnies fans & Sorry. RIP Ronnie Corbett. Gone but not forgotten. He died today aged 85. Teary

Just heard. :( Sad news.

R.I.P.

The No Ronnies now. RIP.

Oh no!! Oh dear am so sad at this news. What a lovely man who will be very sadly missed. RIP Ronnie.

RIP. Very sad. :(
He was still properly hilarious, when he appeared on 'modern' things like Would I Lie To You etc. Always the funniest person on there.

RIP :(

RIP :(

Now the people in heaven can watch The Two Ronnies live.

RIP.

RIP

Very sad news. Big fan. He will truly be missed but he'll never be forgotten.

As if it needed proving - his versatility, I was trying to find some of his more recent work on YouTube but they appear to be in foreign languages for some reason, and what I was thinking of was the wonderful skit he did with Bubbles in Little Britain and the even more hilarious Baftas toilet sketch he did with Stephen Merchant in Extras - the juxtaposition of the two of them is classic!

Oooh, found it elsewhere:-

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qzdkd

Heard the sad news on radio 2 this afternoon. A little surprised as he was still working on TV in recent years. I enjoyed watching the Two Ronnies & Sorry! and have purchased both series on DVD. Liked him enough to sample No- That's Me over here when it became available so I bought that as well. Would also buy "Now Look Here" & " The Prince Of Denmark" if they became available although I would be buying blind because I've never seen either of those.

Yes. Sad news. RIP Ronnie.

There ain't many double acts where both can play funny man and straight man and pull it off. Thats genius. RIP Mr Corbett.