I'm joining the lepers.

People logging in then out again on MSN. What's that about today? I did change my pants. Promise.

Sorry, my internet is a bastard.

Im on msn haha! talking about how I wish I knew what people thought about me and asking people about their musings on The Great Gatsby...and talking to someone about weight loss XD

Yeah but Ruby surely its more annoying when people are on but 'busy' or 'away' LOG OFF THEN! I have only ever done what you said when I switch my computer on and WLM automatically launches when i'm not going to use it.

Quote: ajp29 @ September 28, 2007, 7:58 PM

Yeah but Ruby surely its more annoying when people are on but 'busy' or 'away' LOG OFF THEN!

BUT THEN YOU CAN BUG THEM!

BUT THEN (assume the rest is in caps can't be bothered to do whole thing in caps) they say things like 'haha gtg' or 'can't talk washing my hair' or 'can't talk i'm in a coma' etc.

That is when you start "Here is a poem i wrote for you" and see how many thing you can rhyme with "Sam" before they crack. :D

Quote: ajp29 @ September 28, 2007, 7:58 PM

Yeah but Ruby surely its more annoying when people are on but 'busy' or 'away' LOG OFF THEN!

You must reeeeeeaaaaally hate me then!

I get edgy if I'm not on WLM. What if someone needs to contact me? There's always e-mail, but a surprising number of people are stupid.

It wouldn't be so bad if one or two people did it. BUT NINE!!! NINE PEOPLE COULD SMELL ME OVER CYBERSPACE!!!! A girl could get paranoid and go axe crazy.

... Right.

... ... ... Eh?

People logging in then out. Keep up Aaron. :)

I love msn, you can be abonimably rude to people and then, when questioned, say 'oh, irony never comes across on IM.'

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 28, 2007, 11:15 PM

Sometimes it's a completely involuntary reflex action.

When I log on to MSN everybody else immediately logs off...

So as to leave you guys in peace I stay logged off! :P

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 28, 2007, 11:15 PM

Yes, but what has smelling you got anything to do with it? o_0