BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 38

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2015, 8:11 PM GMT

There are plenty of top tips and leagues of who are the top players at any one given time, just check them out, and you must have two goalkeepers, which are all much of a muchness if you have a look. I have just bought Butland.

There is a lot of luck involved and so no one has all the answers.

I sold Kompany and bought Cahill, because I don't know, how long Kompany will be injured for. Wanted Otamendi, but couldn't afford him.

How is Chris Smalling more expensive than Kompany?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 12th December 2015, 8:18 PM GMT

For injuries reference:

PhysioRoom

Wheel - how much do you have in the bank?

£0, because I spent my money on Cahill, when I sold Kompany. LOL. Why?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd September 2015, 9:47 AM BST

Just curious - does anyone know what the highest points total in one week was achieved by a member of the BCG Clique in the past?

Herc, you could realistically hit a century this GW if things continue to go your way. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th December 2015, 10:07 PM GMT

Herc, you could realistically hit a century this GW if things continue to go your way. :)

Thanks George. It is looking good with such a low average this week, but am not holding my breath.

Dunno why I did it, but gut reaction made me suddenly buy Butland and boy am I glad I did with him earning me 11 points. Got him cheap too and watch him make some good saves on Final Score. :)
Mind you, Howard (got rid) and Myhill were pretty much not doing a lot between them so that was probably in the back of my mind.

Come on Vardy!!

Thanks Stylee. I see a few that I am snapping at the heels of have Vardy on their team as well; but not, like me, have him as captain. :D

Hat trick from the man would be nice. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2015, 8:21 PM GMT

Thanks Stylee. I see a few that I am snapping at the heels of have Vardy on their team as well; but not, like me, have him as captain. :D

Hat trick from the man would be nice. Whistling nnocently

First goal for Vardy, assisted by Mahrez.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 14th December 2015, 9:02 PM GMT

George - you've moved off the bottom! That's both spoiled the gag I had ready and suggested another one.

:D

Can't wait to hear it! ;)

Mahrez now ahead in tonight's points battle with Vardy.

Both on my team - Vardy 10 Mahrez 11 presently. :D

Ta, 84 my highest I think - now if only I had made Mahrez captain. >_< I was thinking about it. :(

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 14th December 2015, 10:58 PM GMT

Blimey George and Herc - well-played!

Thanks! An improvement on recent weeks, but Bench Boost played a part too. Your score looks pretty tasty. :)

Quote: George Kaplan @ 14th December 2015, 11:26 PM GMT

Thanks! An improvement on recent weeks, but Bench Boost played a part too. Your score looks pretty tasty. :)

Ah, well some of us don't need them to get good scores. Whistling nnocently

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2015, 11:31 PM GMT

Ah, well some of us don't need them to get good scores. Whistling nnocently

So modest! Laughing out loud

I've already regretted posting that as I fall flat on my face this weekend. Laughing out loud

:D