BCG Fantasy Premier League 2015/16 Page 35

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 5th December 2015, 3:07 PM GMT

I've just read the rules - it seems that they've changed them re the wildcard and now you get one 'wildcard chip' that you have to use before 28/12 and second one after.

That's a change to the established rules and I bet unknown to most of us who still have our wildcards and were expecting to keep them till late in the season.

It seems every year I have some issue with the wildcard.

Cheers Godot.

I haven't used my one yet.

That's why I used mine early
No point keeping it too long this season

Putting Mahrez on teh bench however seems to be a clanger
Doh!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 5th December 2015, 3:12 PM GMT

That's why I used mine early
No point keeping it too long this season

Putting Mahrez on teh bench however seems to be a clanger
Doh!

Don't look, Steve!

If you make three transfers and it says minus 8, then you make another 10 transfers and click wildcard so that it says the wildcard is in play, does it mean that you still lose 8 points or does the wildcard ensure all transfers in that GW amount to zero deductions? I think it would be zero deductions by am not sure about it.

.....Bloody hell, Mahrez. Not sure whether it was Tim Vickery on Dotun's or Alan Brazil or one of Brazil's guests who said that Swansea would be slaughtered by him but whoever it was they were totally right!!!

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th December 2015, 4:31 PM GMT

If you make three transfers and it says minus 8, then you make another 10 transfers and click wildcard so that it says the wildcard is in play, does it mean that you still lose 8 points or does the wildcard ensure all transfers in that GW amount to zero deductions? I think it would be zero deductions by am not sure about it.

And there was me looking up to you thinking you knew everything. :(

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th December 2015, 4:38 PM GMT

And there was me looking up to you thinking you knew everything. :(

I'm far from the oracle which is why you asked questions that I did know the answer to again to other people.

Incidentally:

That bird Reed - not her real name - is an argumentative feminist who thinks Brits are weird as they drink tea.

I like my Sheila.

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th December 2015, 3:31 PM GMT

Don't look, Steve!

Wahayyy!!! 18 points for us believers. Laughing out loud

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th December 2015, 4:31 PM GMT

.....Bloody hell, Mahrez. Not sure whether it was Tim Vickery on Dotun's or Alan Brazil or one of Brazil's guests who said that Swansea would be slaughtered by him but whoever it was they were totally right!!!

Musta been Danny Mills, surely?

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th December 2015, 5:00 PM GMT

Musta been Danny Mills, surely?

:D

Remind me where he is going to be manager. Is it Bayern Munich, the Chelsea or Real Madrid?

It won't be Man Utd as LVG is achieving progress with paint drying. Luckily, Leicester are on top.

Have to say I was even more impressed by Tim this week if that was possible. Not only did he reveal that he is having to move house yet again because the three women he lives with want more wardrobe space. He said that the Brazilian domestic league to which he devotes his life with considerable professionalism was rubbish.

Anyhow:

Has Mike of the two Mikes paid up to Bournemouth yet instead of chucking himself as promised off the pier? It was the only sensible option given that those two have a good little radio thing going in my humble opinion.

THANKS FOR NOTHING AARON RAMSEY.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 5th December 2015, 4:41 PM GMT

I'm far from the oracle which is why you asked questions that I did know the answer to again to other people.

Only joshing with you Horse, you were very helpful to me before I started and it was/is much appreciated. :D

Quote: George Kaplan @ 5th December 2015, 12:34 PM GMT

Eh! Did you confirm the transfer? Looks like it was a Godot special.

Er, it was. I was a bit worse for wear this morning and thought I transacted when I hadn't. I was going to bench Mahrez for him so that was lucky. But it saved my last minute armband swap from Igloo to Kane was which wasn't good. Nor was the fact I've just realised I could've stitched Godot up by not trying to be so helpful to someone else. Pirate Aaaargh, so much for being Mr Nasty! Bollocks Angry

Oi, Ref! I've been misquoted!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 5th December 2015, 6:58 PM GMT

Er, it was. I was a bit worse for wear this morning and thought I transacted when I hadn't. I was going to bench Mahrez for him so that was lucky. But it saved my last minute armband swap from Igloo to Kane was which wasn't good. Nor was the fact I've just realised I could've stitched Godot up by not trying to be so helpful to someone else. Pirate Aaaargh, so much for being Mr Nasty! Bollocks Angry

Yes you could have made Godot do a Godot
Those are the sort of mistakes that cost people titles

Mahrez Ahem!

Kudos to Stylee for being clever enough to captain him
It could have been a distaster if more had got on board

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th December 2015, 6:02 PM GMT

Only joshing with you Horse, you were very helpful to me before I started and it was/is much appreciated. :D

Wave

Bournemouth....what a great place!