Who are England playing anyway?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 2nd September 2015, 6:20 PM BST

Blooming International break
Who are England playing anyway?

Or what passes for playing. >_<

San Marino is it

Rooney to possibly break Charltons record

It could have been Michael Owens record were it not for a few injuries

Didn't think it would matter when I joined this season, but am getting withdrawal symptoms. Curse the internationals - we're going to be "also ran" anyway.

:S

It's almost back

I used my transfer a week or so ago
But I may check in to see if my team value has gone up

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 10th September 2015, 1:40 PM BST

It's almost back

I used my transfer a week or so ago
But I may check in to see if my team value has gone up

Money, money - that's all you think about. Angry

It's about the beautiful game, wearing the England shirt, tear in the eye, the crowd swells to a crescendo, meat pie in yer hand, rattle in the other "Land of Hope and Glory................."
Teary

I own four players on the Top 10 Transferred Out This Gameweek list, and none on the Top 10 Transferred In list. Geek

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 11th September 2015, 9:05 PM BST

I still believe in you, George..

Thanks, bruv. At least the fans keep singing my name.

..and don't worry about the current £value of Hard Daze Knights, because you know what they say - money Cabaye love.

True dat. Haven't given up on my Starr players.

Still all quiet on the Godon front. :O

Maybe we need some Help! to manifest them from these guys?

btw how's life in Havana these days?

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 11th September 2015, 10:30 PM BST

I've been frantically trying to come up with a Cuban gag riposte, but all I can think of is old hat.

Oh well.. nice try, but no cigar.

Fidelsticks!

Fairly wide spread of captains again, with Agüero the most popular choice.

Along with Radish, I've gone for Our Harry.

Interesting choice from Don, Ramsey, who's come close to scoring every game so far.

Gerry's revamped team will propel him up the table this weekend. Hope I don't take over his wooden spoon.

I still believe in you, George..

..and don't worry about the current £value of Hard Daze Knights, because you know what they say - money Cabaye love.

Looks like we've both lost that lovin' feeling for Yohan though. I've regretfully and nervously benched him - bound to be in this week's Dream Team now - and you've sent him packing. Everyone go out and put a fiver on him to score today!

Quote: George Kaplan @ 12th September 2015, 12:37 PM BST

Gerry's revamped team will propel him up the table this weekend. Hope I don't take over his wooden spoon.

I don't know about that. Barkley with eight points is relaxing on my bench while my two starters so far have bagged a whopping five points between them. My team is nothing if not consistent :)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ 12th September 2015, 1:37 PM BST

I'll refrain from commenting in fear of the kibosh.

That's why I'm sitting here at the back of the stand. :|

Coming up to the halfway mark and it is 0-0 in the five matches. Can't help feeling that footballers haven't left their summer vacations in their minds yet. Mane and Berahino are beginning to get my goat. I have given each a fair chance but neither is playing. And Chelsea's start is unbelievably bad. I wouldn't have predicted it but then I was aware that all 20 teams last year by rights should have been playing in a lower division. Also, on this day of all days perhaps those who have Naismith deserve their points. He is allegedly a people's man.

#strangeseason