Hyperdrive Page 5

He did naughtiness with Miranda Hart's character.

hehe I can imagine...but still-I'd rather not even have Hyperdrive enter my mind...my brother exiled me for watching ten minutes of the first series-and I cant risk that again >_<

I quite liked it.
The things cloned Kevin Eldon was saying were funny.
As was Stephen Mangan's hair.

I watched 5 minutes and decided i'd rather spend the time white-washing my chalkboard.

I feel dirty. I actually found myself laughing at a couple of lines last night. :(

The whole thing just has such an horrible feeling around it. I think it'd benefit from not taking itself quite as seriously (in a "we're really edgy" fashion), and having a studio audience.

If it weren't for the actors I think the script would have died on its arse however they made it watchable.

Yes. Nick in particular is great. He puts little Nickisms in.
And The Lady. The Lady I can't remember the name of. She's funny too.

Miranda Hart?

That's the fella.

I'm really not a fan of her. Particularly not the voice.

I would agree with others that last night’s episode showed a slight improvement let hope it’s turn some sort of corner and it not to late for this sitcom.

Still it was soon forgotten when the much superior Still Game started.

I like most of the actors, I just don't care about the characters.

Quote: zooo @ July 20, 2007, 9:32 PM

That's the fella.

lol

Quote: Jason Kindred @ November 20, 2006, 9:24 AM

I'm not saying it's my favourite show by any means, but the amount of ire and anger directed at it, strikes me as out of all proportion to the shows actual faults. In fact, the more Hyperdrive gets villified, the more I like it. Mind you, I also grew fond of Maxine Carr when she got such a kicking at the hands of the tabloids.

There's always at least one nutter who is quite happy in his straightjacket and padded cell... ;)
I watched 10 minutes of one episode and switched it off as it wasn't to my taste... to me it looked just like some unfunny amateurs had a slightly larger budget than ususal and had made a pretty dire attempt at a comedy show... you would say to them, nice try for a first attempt guys... keep going...

I really have seen funnier stuff on 4laughs (honest)

I think the BBC just need to accept that the best Sci Fi comedy series is...Red Dwarf and should either a) give Doug Naylor the money to make the now mythical film or b) persuade him to do a 9th series. Seriously, the plots, writing and characters of Red Dwarf are just far superior. Just my thoughts...