Episodes - Series 4 Page 2

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th May 2015, 9:33 AM BST

And Carol looks like she is going to yet again have an affair with her new boss - ooer.

She is...........

Another good episode. :D

Excellent episode this week - this just gets better and better! :D

Lost count of how many "f**ks/f**k you" there were this week, not gratuitous though and made for another good episode.

We (wife & I) have watched and really enjoyed this from the start. But frustratingly we don't know anyone else who watches it! I think the early series were put out at late/odd times which did not help.

Have watched it from day one and never missed an episode. Big fan of Mangan and Greig. I think there is you, me and Bonzo. :)

You can see why Matt's character is such a dick, with those parents. (Although it was very sweet when he chose to sell his cars over the condo.)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 17th June 2015, 10:41 AM BST

Have watched it from day one and never missed an episode. Big fan of Mangan and Greig. I think there is you, me and Bonzo. :)

And zooo :)

Quote: zooo @ 17th June 2015, 4:02 PM BST

You can see why Matt's character is such a dick, with those parents. (Although it was very sweet when he chose to sell his cars over the condo.)

He had to think about it though. His Father is a real arse-hole.

I don't think that's Matt's mother - I seem to recall that she's his father's girlfriend.

Excellent episode though - my favourite bit was the 'f you' in whispers.

I don't think I commented on the week before's episode - but that was terrific stuff - just loved it when Sean told the other writer where to go. And all the Oh no's!

:)

Quote: Bonzo @ 18th June 2015, 2:31 PM BST

I don't think that's Matt's mother - I seem to recall that she's his father's girlfriend.

Correct. :)

Quote: Bonzo @ 18th June 2015, 2:31 PM BST

just loved it when Sean told the other writer where to go. And all the Oh no's!

:)

Yes, clever bit of writing I thought.

Anyone wondering who plays Matt's father?

I was watching it and I knew I recognised that voice. It's none other than Moe Green from The Godfather!!!

'Episodes' is one of the best sitcoms I've ever seen.

It's not perfect: the fight between Matt and Sean was just plain silly, totally out of place and fit only for a dream sequence.

Apart from that, this show is a masterpiece of the genre.

Quote: Rood Eye @ 20th June 2015, 8:41 AM BST

'
.....the fight between Matt and Sean was just plain silly, ....

That was one of the funniest things I've seen!

Toe curling. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd June 2015, 10:38 PM BST

Toe curling. Laughing out loud

Especially during the tiramasu!!!! :)