Episodes - Series 4

Starts this Monday on BBC Two - yay! :D

Hurrah! I love this series.

Loved this first episode. Well written and funny. Nice to see Nigel Planer with some great lines.

Another good episode :D and I think this series is the best so far - a sit com for adults, but it seems it is just me watching it. :|

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th May 2015, 8:53 PM BST

Another good episode :D and I think this series is the best so far - a sit com for adults, but it seems it is just me watching it. :|

I love it too, and I agree that this is the best series yet!

Yay :D ...............one other. :(

Every series to date has been better than that which precedes it. I'd go as far as saying it only really found its feet in Series 3 and is now picking up the pace from that footing. A very good programme.

Daisy Haggard (Myra Licht) creased me up this week with her pregnancy that no one dares mention. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th May 2015, 12:07 PM BST

Daisy Haggard (Myra Licht) creased me up this week with her pregnancy that no one dares mention. Laughing out loud

Yes, that was brilliant, she's one of my favourite characters. I think one of the reasons the show is so brilliant is because all the characters seem so well thought out.

I really like the Goldbergs on E4. It is a very funny, creative idea about something the writer/producer knows about. )

Another very good episode with plot(s) aplenty. :D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th May 2015, 11:01 PM BST

Another very good episode with plot(s) aplenty. :D

Ooh, yes, I thought so too. Quite a thought provoking topic with the other writer though - will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Quote: Bonzo @ 26th May 2015, 8:07 AM BST

Ooh, yes, I thought so too. Quite a thought provoking topic with the other writer though - will be interesting to see how that pans out.

And Carol looks like she is going to yet again have an affair with her new boss - ooer.