Carry On Forever Page 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtb2KONpUQ

Quote: sootyj @ 7th April 2015, 5:08 PM BST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtb2KONpUQ

:D Very good, but they missed out on replicating the no hat/hat continuity error of Hattie in that scene.

The Secrets of Pinewood

Is this why Barbara Windsor did not appear in the recent Carry On Forever prog. on ITV, being noticeably missing?

She is recalling her saucy goings-on in the Carry On films in this summer's BBC2 documentary The Secrets of Pinewood, being hosted by of all people................Jonathan Ross - make of that what you will. :S

So, just watched The Secrets of in which Babs talks to JR about the Carry On films and she was saying that her very first line was in Carry On Spying, in which Kenneth Williams was wearing an odd looking wiry black beard and he wasn't happy with the way Babs had said the line.
So she said to him "Don't you talk to me like that, especially standing there with Fenella Fielding's minge hair round your face"

Laughing out loud Just made me burst out laughing, the way she came out with it.

In the full version of that story, I seem to recall Kenny burst out laughing too!

Still chuckling about it now, and she was saying that her fave was Carry On Henry because of all the costumes they got to wear courtesy of some Richard Burton period piece (?) and they showed the close up of her and Sid where he says there are a "couple of things" on his mind and she says "You only think of one thing" and he says "Why, what's the matter with the other one" (or something along those lines, before Chappers picks me up on it)

Very funny and very saucy. Laughing out loud

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th June 2015, 10:57 PM BST

Still chuckling about it now, and she was saying that her fave was Carry On Henry because of all the costumes they got to wear courtesy of some Richard Burton period piece (?) and they showed the close up of her and Sid where he says there are a "couple of things" on his mind and she says "You only think of one thing" and he says "Why, what's the matter with the other one" (or something along those lines, before Chappers picks me up on it)

Very funny and very saucy. Laughing out loud

Would I?

No - great lines as I remember although I didn't watch it.

Chappers, Chappers...........you know you are my nemesis. >_<