Bad Education Movie

The Bad Education Movie. Image shows from L to R: Cleopatra (Weruche Opia), Mitchell (Charlie Wernham), Chantelle (Nikki Runeckles), Alfie (Jack Whitehall), Joe (Ethan Lawrence), Jing (Kae Alexander), Rem Dogg (Jack Binstead). Copyright: Entertainment In Video.

The Bad Education Movie

Film spin-off from the hit sitcom. Alfie and his class head to Cornwall

G180e

• Friday 27th February 2015, 5:43pm [Edited]
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,371 posts

This seems like a very big surprise considering Series 3 only ended on TV a mere 5 months ago. I really did think that the first two series were hilarious but the third series really didn't do it for me - it just seemed to lose its way.

I'm not sure whether a film is a good idea. It seems very rushed to me.

Maximusmaxston

• Friday 27th February 2015, 7:37pm
  • Skegness, England
  • 29 posts
Quote: G180e @ 27th February 2015, 5:43 PM GMT

This seems like a very big surprise considering Series 3 only ended on TV a mere 5 months ago. I really did think that the first two series were hilarious but the third series really didn't do it for me - it just seemed to lose its way.

I'm not sure whether a film is a good idea. It seems very rushed to me.

I know. The third series was a big disappointment to me as well and this is quite shocking news

G180e

• Saturday 23rd May 2015, 9:26pm
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,371 posts

It's May now and still no official trailer. I can't seem to find any other record of the film on any other site. Is it definitely coming out this year or what?

Aaron

• Tuesday 26th May 2015, 12:10am
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,713 posts

It's still scheduled for release on Friday 21st August, yes.

G180e

• Friday 26th June 2015, 5:32pm
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,371 posts

Still no signs of any trailers or information regarding this film. Has anyone heard anything since?

Aaron

• Saturday 27th June 2015, 4:44am
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,713 posts

Nothing yet, but the release remains.

Sitcomfan64

• Sunday 28th June 2015, 12:39pm
  • England
  • 740 posts

On Graham Norton on Friday, they showed a poster and a clip, which I liked. Just need a trailer now.

G180e

• Monday 24th August 2015, 8:49pm
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,371 posts

Went to see this on Saturday night and was pleasantly surprised. It was brilliant, some scenes were just hilarious proper comedy gold! A shame that Pickwell or Grayson didn't return for the film though.

A nice rounded finish to the show. For fans of the Series, the film is a must see!

Roland NR EXPOSED

• Tuesday 15th September 2015, 9:43pm
  • Midwest, United States
  • 46 posts

Any updates on this? I have not seen or heard anything.

G180e

• Wednesday 30th December 2015, 10:19pm
  • Wolverhampton, England
  • 3,371 posts

Re-watched the DVD on Christmas Day. Still as hilarious as I remember at the cinema.

george roper

• Wednesday 30th December 2015, 11:55pm
  • in the back on stan butlers bus ., England
  • 4,039 posts

I Got this for Christmas I thought it was bloody hilarious I really enjoyed it I would like to see a another film to.