Episodes - Series 3

Hello! I'm starting a Series 3 thread.

I thought the first episode was very good - although I think more could have happened, it did seem a bit intent on tying up loose ends from the end of Series 2.

Well I've just watched this. I missed all of Series 2 and I think I only saw Part 1 of Series 1.

Anyway - yes - I quite enjoyed ALTHOUGH..........

I'm not really a prude (honest!) but I thought the use of the word FUCK was unnecessary and cringeworthy. It just seemed gratuitous.

Quote: Bonzo @ 15th May 2014, 5:27 PM BST

it did seem a bit intent on tying up loose ends from the end of Series 2.

Isn't that what happens in a linear storyline show?

True! I'm probably just being impatient to find out what's going to happen next!

Re the language, it has always been heavy on that, maybe it's an American thing?

I thought it was a great start to the new series. The bit at the end about changing the sheets actually had me laughing out loud. Laughing out loud

There's a very funny clip from Episode 2 on the BBC website :D

Anyone else think there is no chemistry between Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig?

I think they act well as a married couple in crisis. The awkward pauses last night were brilliant! :D

Pah! They're not a patch on Jennie and RCP...

Quote: jhmagic1 @ 29th May 2014, 12:27 AM BST

Anyone else think there is no chemistry between Stephen Mangan and Tamsin Greig?

I'm not sure if it's that exactly, but I do feel it both unbelievable and incredibly uncomfortable when they share any kind of intimacy.

Is this STILL being made? Blimey.

Yes - and Series 4 starts filming this summer. Hoorray! (I like it a lot!) :D

Cracking episode on Wednesday, especially the therapist scene :D

Tonight's episode was genuinely funny but I'm starting to find that only Matt LeBlanc's scenes are cutting it for me, the rest is just moving the plot along to set up the next big funny Matt scene.

Highlight from the show.

Beverly: You slept with her daughter?
Matt: Hey! You slept with her brother?
Shaun: Yeah!
Beverly: I didn't forget about that. (To Shaun) Well, what about you? You slept with HER!
Shaun: Yes, You're right!
Matt: WOW! We're just plowing through that family, huh?