For All Us Idiots Page 3

Quote: Leevil @ September 8, 2007, 3:07 PM

Uni was a mystery to me, that's what you get when you go one called The Scooby-Do-U.

I don't even know what that joke is...

Bad?

Quote: zooo @ September 8, 2007, 3:20 PM

I wish I could find a course taught by Professor Indiana Jones.

That was my vision of university as a child...
What a disappointment that turned out to be.

Laughing out loud

Quote: katie:) @ September 8, 2007, 4:00 PM

i dont no wat to do, are there any jobs after a psychology degree??? i need to know by tuesday xx

Become a psychologist?

Quote: zooo @ September 8, 2007, 11:44 AM

You have at least as much chance of a job after a uni degree, as you do right now.

So what's the difference? Better to do it and have a fantastic, responsibilty free few years first.

Laughing out loud Good point. That's why I'm choosing somewhere with lots of pubs and clubs - it's best to get my priorities right. Whistling nnocently

And get into even more debt, cough cough.

it takes 7 years to be an (educational) psychologist, dont know if i can study for that long:( and avril, be a radio dj, you now you want to!

I guess it's 'Fast Food' then.. ;-)

I'm one of the few people I know who actually hated university. The posers, the spoilt brats being paid for by Mama and Papa, the rows over tea bags, the lack of money, the debt, the pompous tutors, the crappy jobs you had to take to support yourself, and looking a bit of a tit with some overpriced cardboard on your head to be given a scroll. My best friend and I had to amuse ourselves in order to avoid the size zero wheat free Jeff Buckley fans by doing invisible theatre/art stuff like pretending to be drunk tramps at the bus station.

We were geeks, we didn't have the option of doing drugs and the rugby team instead.

Quote: Leevil @ September 8, 2007, 1:14 PM

Jurassic Park!

Thinking about my poor education and missed opportunities has st me off, i could literally weep. literally in the sense of not actually.

back of the net. :D

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 9, 2007, 3:36 PM

...the spoilt brats being paid for by Mama and Papa...

Angelic

When my son graduated I coiuldn't go because my daughter had bought me tickets for David Bowie.

Well - wouldn't you do the same?

Caused all sorts of family problems but there was always someone who'd be upset.

LOL

Under Pressure? Pah!

Damn, I would've missed my ceremony for the Bowie!

Even in the robe, no one found my batman impression funny. Bunch of over-serious spannermonkies.

I didn't go to my graduation. A load of law students in Canterbury Cathedral is my idea of hell plus its £100 to rent (noy buy) a bloody robe!

Quote: ajp29 @ September 10, 2007, 1:41 PM

I didn't go to my graduation. A load of law students in Canterbury Cathedral is my idea of hell plus its £100 to rent (noy buy) a bloody robe!

Make one!