The Delivery Man Page 3

Christmas special please.

I agree, I really, really hope this isn't cancelled, lovely series. However, my main gripe with the last episode is the idea of Lisa going off with her complete and utter t*at of a boyfriend, apparently for no other reason than 'the plot can continue'.

You all need help.

I enjoyed this series very much. I must admit that I almost didn't watch it because of the title - I thought it might be about some guy who delivers Amazon packages - but I'm very glad I took a look. I think Darren Boyd is a very good actor and, as the series went on, all the other characters grew on me. I hope there'll be a second series.

:)

Just wondering, does anyone know when they announce a show's renewal or cancellation? I'd love to see a second series

It varies wildly. Personally I would hope and expect to see a second series of The Delivery Man though.

I liked this show for the most part but it did lose me from time to time.
I was not very keen on Paddy Guinness's character, I felt he dumbed the show down quite a bit.
I think it would benefit from a second series.

Very funny. Hopefully a Christmas special or a second series. Much better than Newzoids (the show on before it). The cast and storylines are great. Highly recommended it.

I like it too.

It is a rare thing that I have the luxury of laughing and because of that a rarer thing still that I am able to--This comedy, with all it's zany cast of characters, has given me a gift today--the ability for the walls to come down--thank you!!

So apparently it was axed way back in July? This is very, very disappointing. Although apparently Netflix may pick it up: http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2015/07/30/22929/netflix_to_save_the_delivery_man%3F

I missed that news, too. Very curious, and indeed, very disappointing of ITV if true. Mmm...

I didn't care much for this sitcom in particular but we need more Darren Boyd and Aisling Bea on TV.

I don't rate either of them, to be honest. As actors, that is. Bea is funny on panel shows and such. Boyd is terribly wooden IMO.

I physically don't understand what a sitcom has to do to get recomissioned these days. This is a good show with strong characters. Just... I suppose they need to make room the eagerly awaited next series of X Factor...