The Leevil Intro Thread

Might as well jump on the bandwagon, because I am bored and it's been too long since I started a new thread.

Yo, my name is Lee aka Leevil and I am a big fan of comedy, I am also a writer and can't wait to get to grips with the critique and writers discussion forums.

My favourite sitcom is 'I'm Alan Partridge' but I love many more shows, too many to name.

As a writer, I long to bring back the traditional sitcom, but I still enjoy the narratives as well. My concentration at the moment though, is on sketches and you can sample some my work on my very own website - ;) www.leevil.co.uk ;)

I hear the General Discussion forum moderator is a really cool dude as well, so I'll look forward to meeting him.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all, except Chapman.

Wave

Yea Steer cleer of the man they call 'Dave the grave dodger'.
Welcome Leevil, I like your big cock.

Quote: Leevil @ September 6, 2007, 11:09 PM

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all, except Chapman.

:D

Hello Mr Leevil, nice to finally be introduced.

Quote: Charley @ September 6, 2007, 11:21 PM

Welcome Leevil, I like your big cock.

Thanks Charley, it likes you too.

*tut* Not another newbie. Aaron why haven't you sealed the borders yet? This is getting ridiculous. They'll be taking our jobs next and then our women. When will the madness end?

Oh welcome to the BSG btw Leevil Wave

Adam

Wow, you're all such friendly people, but why do I get the feeling I will grow to hate you all?

Secret plan, Adam. Secret plan. ;)

And hello Lee! Nice to meet you. :)

Quote: Leevil @ September 6, 2007, 11:09 PM

I hear the General Discussion forum moderator is a really cool dude as well, so I'll look forward to meeting him.

Wow, thanks, I'm glad to hear I have such a good rep. Anyway, anyway welcome.

Quote: Aaron @ September 7, 2007, 12:20 AM

Secret plan, Adam. Secret plan. ;)

Huh?

Hi Lee nice to meet you - there's a Gay sketch troupe looking for sketch material - might be up your street? ;)

Street or back alley?

Welcome Leevil Wave

If you take our women can you start with Charley?

Hello Leevil! I hope you find your "first" experiences of the BSG welcoming

it's ok - i'm not on here tonight

I probably won't like you you look like a tool.

Yes, I'm a right spanner, I also like to screw ;)

As Ellie found out -> :(