The Guess List

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/the_guess_list/

This looks great and fun! Anyone going to watch it?

Yes I'll probably give it a go! Don't mind Rob Brydon, he is quite funny actually.

Looks like Blankety Blank, no?

Exactly what I said! Very curious.

Quote: jhmagic1 @ 31st March 2014, 10:41 PM BST

Looks like Blankety Blank, no?

Quite.
Anyway, now you're allowed to swear on TV they should have called it 'F**kety C**t" and be done with it.

Quote: Lazzard @ 1st April 2014, 6:19 PM BST

Quite.
Anyway, now you're allowed to swear on TV they should have called it 'F**kety C**t" and be done with it.

Kind of ruins the (expletive deleted) joke.

This show a a BLANK rip off of another show!

I wasn't keen on this at all. Utter trash!

I loved it very funny! Great host and great celebrities!

I like Rob Brydon...but this show was average at best, the concept did nothing for me.

Why is this thread in THIS section?

EDIT: Aaaaah! ;)

I don't know how they get away with not calling this Blankety Blank. Surely someone somewhere should get royalties

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th April 2014, 9:03 PM BST

Why is this thread in THIS section?

EDIT: Aaaaah! ;)

Cool

It was definitely Blankety Blank with the Blanks removed, perhaps they should have called it _____ety _____.

Perhaps I missed something, but I'm sure the female contestant had two questions and the male contestant only had one. I assume he had a second question which was lost in the edit. The editing was pretty awful.

Rob Brydon is one of my all time favourites, but if you are going to have members of the public on a gomeshow, you need to allow enough time for the actual game, this was about 10% game/90% banter with celebrities. Perhaps this was due to the truely appaling editing.

Where is it? Ah there ..... series record ..... delete.