No Topic!!! Page 10

That was a very American statement from me i must confess. Bleed to death & die.
Like I love Christmas, we should have it once a year & many other typical statements.
I agree with Frankie. Victorian style prisons will not stop them re-offending when they are out in society. Maybe some dont but I would hate to be the one to guess which ones they were.
I agree with Sarah's Law. Parents have the right to be able to protect their children from harm. They have the right to know if there is a monster in their midst that may cause harm to that child. If we cant keep them in prison forever, which would be the best soloution, why not make their lives hell when they are out. Its a price they have to pay for the disgusting acts they have commited.
Children have the right to be free of vile people like these.
I know there are repucusions with Sarah's Law but thats a small price to pay. The UK are to damn tolerant of pedos & it has to change.

oh and Laughing out loud Baumski & very true.

I'm not sure that killing pedoes is enough, there's always the possibility that they could be reincarnated.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ September 20, 2007, 1:23 PM

Ah perhaps I can see it "bleed to death AND die", yep you couldn't very well bleed to death without dying.

:)

Victorian Prisons are all very well Aaron, I fully agree that they would be better than what we have now BUT you've got to keep them in there. They abolished the death penalty and muted it to "life in prisonment" but then they started letting them out!

Murder is for life and "life imprisonment" should be for life.

Are you reading my mind?

Also, how will a Victorian prison stop paedophiles and rapists (or murderers...) re-offending when you let them out? Or do all serious criminals get a life (meaning life) sentence?

The idea of being imprisoned should be so horrifying that people daren't commit such crimes. It'd work more effectively now, if only because of mass media and communications. And when crimes are serious enough, yes, life means life. But then we get back onto the original argument of how serious serious is.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 20, 2007, 7:07 PM

I'm not sure that killing pedoes is enough, there's always the possibility that they could be reincarnated.

Did you mean pedaloes? :)

He obviously means peccadillos.

Whatever they might be.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ September 20, 2007, 7:07 PM

Very true.

Like Freddy Krueger?

He certainly doesn't like kids.

Quote: zooo @ September 20, 2007, 8:21 PM

He obviously means peccadillos.

Whatever they might be.

Or Piccadilly?

Quote: zooo @ September 20, 2007, 8:22 PM

Like Freddy Krueger?

He certainly doesn't like kids.

Like, the binary opposite of Willy Wonka or summink?

Don't kill Picadilly!
Think of the pigeons...

And the purdee lights!

(Not many pigeons at Piccadilly Circus really.)

The foriegn pick pockets ate them all!

Quote: Aaron @ September 20, 2007, 8:38 PM

And the purdee lights!

(Not many pigeons at Piccadilly Circus really.)

I didn't mean Trafalgar. No sir. No way. Whistling nnocently

All Circuses have pigeons anyway. They ride little bicycles.

There's actually a police station at Piccadilly Circus now. TRUFAX!

Quote: zooo @ September 20, 2007, 8:44 PM

I didn't mean Trafalgar. No sir. No way. Whistling nnocently

All Circuses have pigeons anyway. They ride little bicycles.

There's actually very few pigeons in Trafalgar Square now either! (They've all moved up to the promenade outside the National Gallery and shit there instead.)

That pigeon newsletter I signed up for isn't worth the paper it's written on. I'm out of the loop!

...and poop!