Online Dating Page 16

Whistling nnocently

Quote: Lee @ August 21 2013, 11:59 PM BST

At least for now you make a great condensationalist.

Are you saying I'm clammy?

I don't why I am attracting the wrong crowd. :( Maybe if you take out every third letter it reads "I need lots of cock" or something.

Quote: zooo @ August 22 2013, 12:03 AM BST

No. But I'm rather proud of the joke, albeit takes a stretch of the imagination to make sense.

Quote: zooo @ August 22 2013, 12:03 AM BST

:D

If you're trying to avoid the sexual weirdos, I'm not sure about the risqué court stories. They're funny but we (kind of) know you. I wonder if they might give a stranger the wrong impression. But then I'm a female version of Methuselah so how would I know what the modern man might think?

Quote: Jennie @ August 22 2013, 12:04 AM BST

I don't why I am attracting the wrong crowd. :( Maybe if you take out every third letter it reads "I need lots of cock" or something.

Thing about fantasy its about opposites, what you haven't got

So the high court judge fantasises about being humiliated, becausenin reality he is very powerful

Or the gay guy amps up his feminity, because what's actually more masculine than shagging a bloke

So maybe write to emphasise the opposite of what you want

Yeah, you are probably right. I included them because I wanted to show a bit of my humour - humour is quite a big part of the way I interact with people, and if you don't get it, we just aren't going to get on.

However, bras and nakedness and sex offending is probably a bit of a red light.

I'm thinking of taking it down in a day or two anyway. My experiment is over. Was fun while it lasted though. I can also see how many people "like" me, and it's always nice to have a superficial confidence boost.

In other news, the friend I mentioned at the start of this thread has a date!

Quote: keewik @ August 22 2013, 12:06 AM BST

If you're trying to avoid the sexual weirdos, I'm not sure about the risqué court stories. They're funny but we (kind of) know you. I wonder if they might give a stranger the wrong impression. But then I'm a female version of Methuselah so how would I know what the modern man might think?

All I would need to rock your world is a basil brush costume

Quote: sootyj @ August 22 2013, 12:09 AM BST

So maybe write to emphasise the opposite of what you want

What do I want Soots?

I want a gentleman - content in his own skin, confident in his life, generous and funny. Aged 40 - 60 (I know I can't, I know that's bad, I know they have wives and partners that get in the way).

So should I write about wanting an insecure teenager?

Quote: sootyj @ August 22 2013, 12:11 AM BST

All I would need to rock your world is a basil brush costume

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I used to love Basil Brush but it would have been better if he'd been a zebra.

AAARRRGGGHHHH

Just found my ex on there.
According to the site, we are a 92% match.
Irony, irony.

Quote: Jennie @ August 22 2013, 12:09 AM BST

Yeah, you are probably right. I included them because I wanted to show a bit of my humour - humour is quite a big part of the way I interact with people, and if you don't get it, we just aren't going to get on.

However, bras and nakedness and sex offending is probably a bit of a red light.

I'm thinking of taking it down in a day or two anyway. My experiment is over. Was fun while it lasted though. I can also see how many people "like" me, and it's always nice to have a superficial confidence boost.

In other news, the friend I mentioned at the start of this thread has a date!

Being serious I'd knock the sex, undies, nudity references out. Theynkinda give a red light to the kind of guys you don't want.

Humors good, but does intimidate sme guys, not the sort you want I suspect

Quote: keewik @ August 22 2013, 12:14 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud I used to love Basil Brush but it would have been better if he'd been a zebra.

Dress up as a zebra Soots. Be a gentleman.

Quote: keewik @ August 22 2013, 12:14 AM BST

Pervert