MY ABSENCE - As if anyone cared

I just thought I should give an explanation as to why I haven't been around for a while.

I know I was a bit vocal about 4Laughs but that was about people complaining about thesite and hoping this would not go the same way. Idon't think it will.

There was also the "Do we need the greatest user?" thread.

I was quite proud to be an early leader because it showed everyone recognised what a tosser I was. I'd enter posts on anything and everything.

But the reason I haven't been around is just co-incidental. I've actually been working on several projects !!!! - and just haven't had the time.

I'm working with Charley on at least 2 different sitcom series. Whether they get picked up or not is entirely a different matter - but it keeps us off the streets (Watford has been strangely quiet lately) - and the boards.

We are also working on an animatd sitcom with a couple of other members and also looking another side project.

So sorry if it looked like I was being a bit petty - I know maybe it looked like I'd gone off in a huff.

PS - JUST CLOSED THE COMP - VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE!

As if we cared...

;)

The best of luck with the projects, David. And I mean that most sincerely... unlike postees to another thread recently, where a lot of what was said on the success of others' was very negative.

Say 'hi' to Charley.

As if anyone cared? Mr Chapman, you are a BSG legend and ...

We care a lot (cue the Faith No More song).

I honestly didn't believe there was any huff (or puff) in your abscence. We're all writing so we all need to have time to ... write. So abscence always has a more innocent explanation. Pass on my regards to Charley btw.

As someone who's seen the animated scripts, I know that it's quality, so congrats to the gang of four on that. I honestly think something good will happen to that script.

hey! Im just glad youve checked in with us again! best of luck with the sitcoms! give my greetings to Charley :D

Yeah, I echo, (echo) (echo) Slags praise for the animation.

I thought you'd just given up, trying to catch me up :P

Quote: SlagA @ August 16, 2007, 10:08 AM

We care a lot (cue the Faith No More song).

Great tune, that.

Am I the only one who didn't even notice?

Rock, Hudson Rock!

Exciting, David!

Oh Bollocks the competition! I forgot to close my one Laughing out loud

Anyway its great to hear at least one of us is being constructive, all i've done in the last week is write a rap about the BSG :)

Anyway welcome back Wave

Hiya mate, glad to hear you've got projects on the go, that's the main thing...

Forum posts and thread topics are pretty much like 'fast food'... cooked quickly, eaten quickly and... gone quickly!

All that 4laughs stuff was just 'noise on the wires'... annoying but meaningless...

Fx

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

See you've been busy! Aww!

Dave, we all love you. And Charley too. You both have BSG written all the way through you.

I don't know who you are (yet) if that helps

David is currently in Wales.

Not the country. The fish.

He has gone because he has the huff.

I lurrrrrrrrrrve him & hope he has a really really horrid time there.

....and i hope it rains...loads!

Miss you David! :)