Serious Debate Only please! Page 3

We got blue ones too for a while.

Quote: Loopey @ August 15, 2007, 12:26 PM

'Prbly never ate them one at a time...'

Oh good, I'm not the only one then. Half a tube in one go at least.

:O
Thank God you never got near my lolies then!

I love the orange ones:)

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ August 15, 2007, 3:46 PM

Wait a minute... does this mean they've used MORE cardboard in the packaging? And there was I, thinking that companies only made changes to save money...

If they use more cardboard, I expect it's wiped out by cheaper production methods.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 15, 2007, 4:19 PM

I know they are orange. I'm the candy expert lol!

Are you American also? It's SWEETY/IES, not candy/ies! >_<

I'm tempted to actually get some Smarties and try an orange one...

Smarties sucked ever since they got rid of the tube. Used to have a projectile weapon from buing sweets and a letter on the lid which I still don't get.

Quote: Aaron @ August 15, 2007, 2:41 PM

Anyway, I've been boycotting Smarties ever since they went all hexagonal. Boooo!

Yer - didn't bake bean cans try and go squaer for a while to make them easier to store!?!

but that's just rubbish...smarties tubes HAVE to be cylindrical! its wrong to have hexagonal ones...

Quote: EllieJP @ August 16, 2007, 1:15 AM

Yer - didn't bake bean cans try and go squaer for a while to make them easier to store!?!

Sounds possible.

like square watermelons in Japan...

Quote: Aaron @ August 15, 2007, 10:17 PM

Are you American also? It's SWEETY/IES, not candy/ies! >_<

Sorry! Jeez!

I had an American boyfriend who was mad about SWEETS. American SWEETS are really nice. I love reeces, smores, and kisses!

:D

Much better. :)

*offers you a Dip Dab*

How come the green smarties don't taste like mint then?

Quote: EllieJP @ August 16, 2007, 1:15 AM

I have been informed that baked beans are about to reach our shelves in little cartons, ready to microwave. Don't know what shape, but why take all the fun out of having them explode and make a big mess for someone else to clear up?
:O

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ August 16, 2007, 3:52 PM

How come the green smarties don't taste like mint then?

'Cos mint is evil.

Quote: Aaron @ August 16, 2007, 4:41 PM

'Cos mint is evil.

So you don't like Garlic or Mint then?...Actually I completely agree with you, mint is rank.