How many times do you breathe per day? Page 5

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 11:06 AM BST

That is a good plan if you're ever in a shootout though. Always pretend to be dead.

Providing they don't check for bullet holes or blood.

Get someone else's blood and smear it all over you.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 11:10 AM BST

Get someone else's blood and smear it all over you.

I'm starting to think it'd be easier just getting shot to death.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 10:57 AM BST

When I was young I went through a period of thinking a mad man with a knife was in my room every night, and the only way to stop him from giving me a stabbing was to not breath so he thought I was already dead. Thankfully I grew out of it as lying perfectly still trying not to breath is hard work.

:O

You bloody tease, all those nights I was thinking well I won't bloody my knife he's dead already.

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 11:11 AM BST

I'm starting to think it'd be easier just getting shot to death.

You've got no stamina!

Quote: sootyj @ May 14 2013, 11:11 AM BST

You bloody tease, all those nights I was thinking well I won't bloody my knife he's dead already.

It was a weird logic that doesn't make any sense in retrospect.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 11:13 AM BST

You've got no stamina!

Pff! I've plenty of stamen.

No its not, have you ever tried cleaning a gore splattered knife?

I used to make sure my neck was covered up, in case a vampire came in my room.

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 11:24 AM BST

I used to make sure my neck was covered up, in case a vampire came on my room.

Zooo what kind of vampire books have you been reading?

Quote: zooo @ May 14 2013, 11:24 AM BST

I used to make sure my neck was covered up, in case a vampire came in my room.

Nutter.

It was after watching Fright Night on video at someone's 10th birthday party. But really I needn't have worried, since they can't even come in the house unless you invite them. DUH.

Can you all stop taking this important thread off topic, please. I don't mess with other people nonsense...!

I used to hide under my covers and not breathe too, just in case the monsters knew I was there.

I also used to have a high bed which monsters could have parties underneath. It was terrifying.

It looked kinda like this.

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 14 2013, 11:42 AM BST

Can you all stop taking this important thread off topic, please. I don't mess with other people nonsense...!

Ungrateful moaner! This has now overtaken your Sick Jokes thread to become your most succesful thread ever.

Quote: L.E. @ May 14 2013, 11:47 AM BST

I used to hide under my covers and not breathe too, just in case the monsters knew I was there.

I also used to have a high bed which monsters could have parties underneath. It was terrifying.

It looked kinda like this.

I would have loved a bed like this when I was younger. With or without an L.E. in it.