How many times do you breathe per day? Page 4

:D

I think we're beyond there now.

How many times do you breathe on your Birthday?

:)

Hard to say...about 63,523 times.

:D Me too.

Yes David my mouth was like someone took a knife and carved a smile into a whole edam too!!!

Quote: Marc P @ May 13 2013, 10:30 PM BST

Yes David my mouth was like someone took a knife and carved a smile into a whole edam too!!!

Say cheese

I average 20 breaths per minute. There are 1440 minutes in a day. Which means I average 28800 a day. Which means I breathe 10512000 times in a normal 365 day year.

Hope that helps.

Big breaths Ellie?

Shouldn't that be in the Pregnancy thread?

Quote: Shandonbelle @ May 14 2013, 9:42 AM BST

No. :D

Quote: Marc P @ May 14 2013, 9:37 AM BST

Big breaths Ellie?

I timed myself for a minute. I'm quite calm - think my breaths reflected that.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ May 14 2013, 9:42 AM BST

Shhhhh

Quote: L.E. @ May 14 2013, 10:20 AM BST

I timed myself for a minute. I'm quite calm - think my breaths reflected that.

:O

When I was young I went through a period of thinking a mad man with a knife was in my room every night, and the only way to stop him from giving me a stabbing was to not breath so he thought I was already dead. Thankfully I grew out of it as lying perfectly still trying not to breath is hard work.

Quote: L.E. @ May 14 2013, 10:20 AM BST

I'm quite calm - think my breasts reflected that.

:O

Quote: chipolata @ May 14 2013, 10:57 AM BST

When I was young I went through a period of thinking a mad man with a knife was in my room every night, and the only way to stop him from giving me a stabbing was to not breath so he thought I was already dead. Thankfully I grew out of it as lying perfectly still trying not to breath is hard work.

That is a good plan if you're ever in a shootout though. Always pretend to be dead.