Worst sitcom from the last decade? Page 3

I'm just a bit tired of all the downbeat sitcoms which were produced in recent times. I've often switched on to something to give me a bit of a laugh and ended up feeling slightly depressed.

Red Dwarf
Was Absolutely Crap Definitely The New One What Was On Dave.

Miranda hands down about as funny as a terminal illness

Red Dwarf X.

Citizen Khan.

Oh come on, surely Wright Way has to win this one, hands down. Couldn't stand it a bit. And that too after going with lowered expectations. Horrible.

Has to be Outnumbered, which may well be hilarious if you've got small children, but is mindnumbingly dull if you haven't. A desperate waste of the talents of Andy Hamilton and Hugh Dennis.

I haven't got any kids and it's one of my favourite shows.

Ditto. I can't understand how it could be considered 'mindnumbingly dull' even if that were true - unfunny, perhaps, but dull? Each to their own I suppose.

Quote: Basil Rathbon @ July 30 2013, 12:50 PM BST

Has to be Outnumbered, which may well be hilarious if you've got small children, but is mindnumbingly dull if you haven't. A desperate waste of the talents of Andy Hamilton and Hugh Dennis.

Yes I agree, Outnumbered has to be one of the worst comedies ever made, but for me it has to be Me and Mrs Jones too, that was bloody awful!

Badults

Quote: Basil Rathbon @ July 30 2013, 12:50 PM BST

I really liked it the first time (don't have kids either) but not something that appeals to me for repeated viewings, that's just personal preference. Either way it's not something that should come anywhere near the "worst sitcom" area, regardless.

There are soooo many -

Life of Riley,
My Family,
Outnumbered,
The Wright Way,
The Royle Family,
Two Pints ... ,
The Royal Bodyguard,
The Office,
Cuckoo,
Family Tree,
Miranda,
Hebburn,
That one about the Suffragettes... TBC

Quote: G180e @ July 30 2013, 6:44 PM BST

Yes I agree, Outnumbered has to be one of the worst comedies ever made, but for me it has to be Me and Mrs Jones too, that was bloody awful!

Me and Mrs Jones was dreadful!

Gavin and Stacey,
In With The Flynns,
White Van Man
Trollied (does anyone actually watch this rubbish)....

How could anyone leave out The Persuasionists?

Slammed by everyone, it got moved around the schedule and it only lasted 6 episodes.

Wasn't slammed by me.