Suburban Shootout

With the second series due to arrive on Five and Paramount Comedy shortly, PC are just about to start repeats of the first series, in double-billings.

COMEDY: Suburban Shootout
On: Paramount 2
Date: Thursday 9th August 2007
Time: 21:00 to 21:30

Hot Flush.
British gangster comedy set in the sleepy suburbs of Little Stempington. New resident Joyce Hazledine moves in and quickly becomes embroiled in a turf war. 1/8.

Bugger - wish I'd noticed this earlier!

They're repeating the double from 01:10am.

missed it, hopefully will catch ep2

BTW, yay for Digiguide. I'm a long-standing subscriber myself.

It's a double-bill, so you're looking for ep 3, not 2.

DG <3

I love this show. I am going to be watching it.

Didn't like the first series. In all honesty, i have no intention of watching the second. That means i can't say the second series is crap by any means, but i can say i have no interest in it.

This is an odd one. I like it, and yet I don't like it at the same time. I guess I kind of agree with the lack of content in favour of concept point though. Maybe that's it.

Still, I watch.

Poo, pure and simple. That said, I'd rather Channel 5 tried comedy and failed, rather than didn't try at all.

I like this. Its cool. Gun totting Housewives ROCK!

I like it. But, my favourite bits are ALL Emma Kennedy based. She has all the best lines. ie, last night, 'Get out or I'll rip your tits off'.

Basically, if they did an Emma spinoff, it'd be my favourite show.

Next week's fight club episode looks ace though.

I don't really like her character much, although yes she does play it well. Much prefer wasserfacethatwasMayoressChrissyWycombeinTheThinBlueLine (sp).

Never watched it, the ads for it put me off. But if Emma Kennedy is in it, Ill check it out.

She plays a really intimidating lesbian!
It's ace!

I was dissappointed with episode 2 of series 2 as I was looking forward to some good catfight action with the fight club but it just teased the viewer with clips before and after.