I Spy

Here what you have to do. I Say I spy and I have to say a letter Like B or something and you have to say something with B then you say a letter beginning with a different letter. For Example

I Spy my little eye something beginning with C And someone says Cat. And they say I spy my little eye something beginning with P. and so on.

I will start I spy my little eye something beginning with L.

Doomed !

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 26 2013, 7:54 PM GMT

Doomed !

Yeah you now say I spy with my little eye something beginning with R or something.

Quote: David Smith @ March 26 2013, 7:40 PM GMT

Here what you have to do. I Say I spy and I have to say a letter Like B or something and you have to say something with B then you say a letter beginning with a different letter. For Example

I Spy my little eye something beginning with C And someone says Cat. And they say I spy my little eye something beginning with P. and so on.

I will start I spy my little eye something beginning with L.

How bored are you?!

Laughing out loud

Very

Obviously. Oldrocker's answer wasn't even correct. You don't write 'Doomed' with L. ;)

Yeah.

This isn't a numbers game Lol

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ March 26 2013, 8:09 PM GMT

Obviously. Oldrocker's answer wasn't even correct. You don't write 'Doomed' with L. ;)

What I meant was when we get to certain letters the quality of the replies could decline alarmingly !

Got you know Oldrocker.

Quote: Oldrocker @ March 26 2013, 8:26 PM GMT

What I meant was when we get to certain letters the quality of the replies could decline alarmingly !

What's even more problematic: I thought the game does only work when all the partcipants are in the same room. Only then you have the chance to guess the right answer. What if I sit naked in front of my laptop and say "I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'D'!" And you say: "Dandelion!"...and I'm thinking "Ah well, nevermind" and say "Correct". Where's the sport in that? :D

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with PT