What are you watching on TV? Page 8

Quote: EllieJP @ September 28, 2007, 11:25 AM

24 hour party people...great! :) You can be a legend too ajp! :)

Thanks Ellie can I put that on my CV? Better spell it right though.

Yer you can and put me down as a reference! careful with those spell checks!!! :O

Quote: Aaron @ September 28, 2007, 11:09 AM

Maybe, but everyone has their own definition of 'cool'. ;)

Did you see Hazel Blears' character assassination of Boris? Aside from showing that they're threatened enough to attack him rather than his politics, she looked like a Spitting Image puppet of herself.

I always watch the beginning, just in case Boris is on (or Boris mark II: Ed Vaizey.) So I switched off when he wasn't.
Did anyone stick up for Boris?

Ed was on last night! He, Boris, and Alan Duncan are by far my favourite politicians. :)

I don't think that there was much more than a few mentions of him really though. Opinion was divided as one would expect. Most of the Boris discussion took place on This Week (and on BBC London News, which I also love).

The main BBC London News presenter is Riz Latif. Pronounced 'Rizla teef'. Beat that!

What was I watching then?

Have gone mental in the head.

Jackanory?

Wide awake not good.. need something to watch to hel[ me induce sleep? Any ideas.

Has anyone been watching Chute? (bbc1 5pm Thursdays) it's a kids show with weirdo comedian Ross Lee where he plays tapes of stuff.
It's ace.
He just played the Pam Doove sketch from league of Gentlemen and an old Vic and Bob sketch.

I think I love him.

Some of us work full time... :P

Some of us start work at 7am and therefore get home from a FULL TIME JOB at a reasonable hour.

HA!

7am?! Christ...

It's not on at this minute but talking about kids programmes has anyone seen My Spy Family?

It's great - especially the permanently leather clad Russian mum.

In the wee hours I have found myself turning to Venture Bros cartoon that someone recommended to me..

It's genius.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ October 4, 2007, 9:50 PM

In the wee hours I have found myself turning to Venture Bros cartoon that someone recommended to me..

It's genius.

I know. :P

Ugly Betty is back tonight :D:D:D