What are you watching on TV? Page 6

mmmm how goods your eye sight?

I eat a lot of carrots! :D

Sofa for me then....

hehe funny you should mention carrots-Andy's got the shopping channel on-theyre trying to sell me a thing with has a "genius cutting blade" for veggies...it's like £90 or something... :|

Quick turn over before you end up with a house full of chest enhancers and quaint little kitty pictures... not to mention the multi purpose mega tron 3000 salad washer and onion peeler with added radio... quick before you max your credit card.

he's now on some Chuck Norris programme

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 8, 2007, 12:01 AM

You have some wierd popcorn.

I prefer Kraxx!

Don't we all!!!

what's Kraxx? :$

Buggered if I know. Sounds like some cheap American crap from the 80s.

Is anybody watching that Hyperdrive? I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Quote: Fantasy Bazaar @ August 9, 2007, 3:15 PM

Is anybody watching that Hyperdrive? I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/2628

Shows that people should be watching at the minute:

Heroes, if you've yet to see this series it's definitely worth sticking with on BBC2, after Episode 4 you will be hooked.

Dexter on FX, a truly slick, funny and overall fantastic show.

Cape Wrath/Meadowlands, coming up the end of the series now but definitely worth seeking out, a British drama, gritty with lots of mystery and intrigue.

Also across the pond, Flight Of The Conchords (HBO comedy) and 30 Rock (NBC comedy).

Yeah, 30 Rocks pretty nice. The lead, Tina Fey is pretty likable, as is Alec Baldwin's character and I think they have good chemistry.

Worth checking out.

I am watching a most fascinating factual programme on the Biog Channel.

The Many Lives of Catwoman.

Julie Newmar - wow!

Although Lee Merriwether seems to have aged better!

Does anyone know when the new series of Heroes and Lost start in America? Be good to downloa...fly over and watch them.