What are you watching on TV? Page 10

Oh my....

I'll be back in a few hours. I've got to, er... lie down.

Suspected as much. Laughing out loud

Oh big bastardy bollox, I missed that Tudors thing.

Well it's repeated tomorrow (Saturday) at 23:30. Or you could download it all fairly easily, seeing as it was on in the US in April, I think it was.

I thought Cardinal Wolsey was from Suffolk and therefore should have had a Suffolk accent.
Which of course, was the most important part of the programme.
(She said, trying to regain credibility)

I watched Ugly Betty and QI tonight and later, I'm gonna watch me some Ross Noble.

Family Guy on FX then Family Guy on BBC3 - twice

Nothing before 9pm your time (10pm ours) ... then Tudors, QI then Friday Night with JR. Tudors good, I'll pencil that in for next week!

Who's watching the footy today...had a few bets already...but i dont think my 2000000-1 shot at a large blimp landing on the cross bar and delaying the game for twenty minutes is gonna happen....or Crouch at 500000-1 for his hatrick in the second half

I can't think of anything more soul destroying. :)

Putting the fluff onto cotton bud sticks inside an Indian sweat shop...whilst listening to a 24 hour west life session on radio calcutta...and having to miss your lunch break because youve been caught cat napping and missing your fluff to bud target

NOTHING! Im currently on a half hour break from the chore that is analysing The Great Gatsby...yay...

Against my better judgement I'm going to watch England.

I am THAT pissed off!

Well done Chappers i'll have a beer on you... well not actually on you... but with you...well not actually with you...you know what i mean...well you dont do you..any who come on you England

Al Murray - My Gaff, My Rules.