What are you watching on TV? Page 361

I fancy the dad. :)

Was wathcing Diehard 4.0 what a load of crap, 80s/90s versions were way better.

80s film rule.

I'm now watching Dexter so I am happier.

Nothing. There is nothing good on. And I don't have F/X so I can't watch dexter. Something about whales is on.

Quote: sootyj @ September 21 2008, 10:15 PM BST

Was wathcing Diehard 4.0 what a load of crap, 80s/90s versions were way better.

80s film rule.

I'm now watching Dexter so I am happier.

Isn't that American? Pity it's not atrocious or you'd have the chance to be an apologist for that too ;)

I was watching something rude, but they've started talking about STIs now. So.... no.

Quote: sootyj @ September 21 2008, 10:15 PM BST

80s film rule.

So do 1980s TV shows.

Like Terry And June.

Quote: ian_w @ September 21 2008, 10:17 PM BST

Isn't that American? Pity it's not atrocious or you'd have the chance to be an apologist for that too ;)

Laughing out loud

I am currently watching Family Guy. I had forgotten how funny it is. I need to buy more DVDs. :)

I just watched that show about Joanna Lumley going off to see the Northern Lights. I was a bit disappointed there were no armoured polar bears. But it looked ace. I would so love to see them. (I've been to Norway before, and it is beautiful, but never went that far north.)

I'm watching the Emmy's right now and Tina Fay is on, winning a best writer award and MAN she's looking HOT! EDITED: She just won lead actress!
Although I have to say the highlight of the night was Don Rickles. If you can find his acceptance speech on YouTube it will be well worth it. That and when he had to announce best reality TV and he kept making fun of the stupid script they wanted him to say. The don't make'em like Don Rickles any more.
Also the Stewart and Colbert thing with the prunes was pretty funny.
EDITED: Laughing out loud Another funny moment is Craig Ferguson presenting with some hot actress were he gives a string of her accomplishments finishing with "And I respect you", she then says "is your hand on my ass?" where he responds "yes...and it is respecting you" smiling creeply at the camera.

Good day. For those of you who are interested, the second season of 'Jericho' starts on ITV4 on Wednesday at 8pm, completely unheralded, following the repeat run of season 1.

As it is unheralded, I thought I would do a bit of that.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 22 2008, 11:56 AM BST

Good day. For those of you who are interested, the second season of 'Jericho' starts on ITV4 on Wednesday at 8pm, completely unheralded, following the repeat run of season 1.

As it is unheralded, I thought I would do a bit of that.

I can't wait. I know it's only seven episodes long, but I believe they tie everything up.

Currently watching How We Built Britain - The East: A New Dawn, on UKTV History.

I'd forgotten just how ace this programme is. Anyone with the slightest interest in history or architecture really should get the DVD.

:)

I like his socks.

Oooh they are rather funky! Good sock spot Zooo!

And the classy pink shirt too. Quite well matching! :)

He's actually wearing that - or a very similar - pinky orangey shirt in the episode I'm watching right now. Funky indeed!

Cute!

I just saw the sexiest thing ever on Paul O Grady. :O

(I must note that it did not involve Paul.)