What are you watching on TV? Page 220

But please try to remember, if anyone asks - I'm responsible for giving gazumber, zooo'z responsible for giving head.

Quote: ian_w @ July 19 2008, 6:41 PM BST

But please try to remember, if anyone asks - I'm responsible for giving gazumber, zooo'z responsible for giving head.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Haha!

Fair enough.

Sweeney on ITV4

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 19 2008, 5:18 PM BST

I already have. Cool

But YOU didn't ask permission.

Quote: ian_w @ July 19 2008, 6:41 PM BST

Quote: zooo @ July 19 2008, 7:01 PM BST

Haha!

Fair enough.

BLIMEY.

I think they just said Karen Taylor (32 FF) is being repeated now on BBC3.

I'll record it during the night.

32 FF, you say?

Quote: David Chapman @ July 19 2008, 11:59 PM BST

I think they just said Karen Taylor (32 FF) is being repeated now on BBC3.

I liked the M&S advert - faggots and t' gravy.

Glamorama is great!

Programme about disabled models on now. ow can you go down the catwalk in a wheelchair? I dunno - a bit of a feak show.

Quote: David Chapman @ July 20 2008, 12:35 AM BST

Glamorama is great!

Programme about disabled models on now. ow can you go down the datwalk in a wheelchair? I dunno - a bit of a feak show.

Aimee Mullins did. Not in a wheel chair she has those specailly made legs for runners. She even appeared in a famous ad running down a catwalk and featured in Cremaster three with various different legs.

(Google anything you didn't get)

Quote: David Chapman @ July 20 2008, 12:35 AM BST

Glamorama is great!

Programme about disabled models on now. ow can you go down the datwalk in a wheelchair? I dunno - a bit of a feak show.

I've seen bits of that show.
I think possibly it's a bit silly to have a model in a wheelchair on a catwalk, you can't really see the clothes.

But a model with one arm or whatever, there's no reason that shouldn't be okay.

Some of them are quite beautiful and shows that just because they've got some bits missing they are any less attractive.

But they are pushing some of them a bit too far.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ July 20 2008, 12:38 AM BST

Aimee Mullins did. Not in a wheel chair she has those specailly made legs for runners. She even appeared in a famous ad running down a catwalk and featured in Cremaster three with various different legs.

(Google anything you didn't get)

Clip of Mullins in Cremaster. Do not view if slight squeamish or hate performance art. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIXFi1tIpWk&feature=related

Quote: David Chapman @ July 20 2008, 12:45 AM BST

Some of them are quite beautiful and shows that just because they've got some bits missing they are any less attractive.

But they are pushing some of them a bit too far.

Sorry - that wasn't meant as a joke.

I am watching a spider on TV.
It thinks it owns the f**king place. Earlier it was in the corner above the TV. Now it has got all confident & is running up my 42" Wide, LCD HD compatible Screen. Little shit. I am gonna squish him. That will learn the fooker!