What are you watching on TV? Page 2,017

Quote: Chappers @ 18th May 2015, 5:02 PM BST

I was about to watch it when we had a visitor (a friend) so missed the first half - then didn't understand the second half.

You've got friends!? :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th May 2015, 6:45 PM BST

You've got friends!? :O

Well a neighbour.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th May 2015, 9:11 PM BST

Well a neighbour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43-rNXpP9T8

Have I got news for you.

That Robert Peston is awful, so embarrassing, cringing!

Alpha Papa - better than I thought it was going to be.

David Lettermans last lateshow...not sure why never really liked the show

Aw. I used to like it a while back, when one of our channels actually showed it. Now I can only get Conan.

Yes! ITV2 or something used to show it. Where's Conan?

Conan is on TCM (which I think is on sky?), and on trutv or true entertainment or whatever it's called, on freeview.

I've started watching Californication recently and really enjoying that. Hank Moody leads quite the life.

Quote: zooo @ 21st May 2015, 5:10 PM BST

Conan is on TCM (which I think is on sky?), and on trutv or true entertainment or whatever it's called, on freeview.

Cool. Will check it out. I like Conan.

Quote: Ben @ 21st May 2015, 6:38 PM BST

I've started watching Californication recently and really enjoying that. Hank Moody leads quite the life.

I need to continue where I left off on this

Quote: Lee @ 21st May 2015, 8:27 PM BST

Cool. Will check it out. I like Conan.

And have some of this

Cheers guys
Your work here is done

Quote: reds @ 21st May 2015, 12:54 PM BST

David Lettermans last lateshow...not sure why never really liked the show

He should have retired 15 years ago, but his show broke a lot of ground in the early 1980s. I bought a VCR in 1984 solely to record his show.

Now that the cranky old man is gone, we're stuck with a bunch of likable nice guys. And James Corden. Thanks for nothing. ;)

This afternoon I watched the latest one in the series on the history of British quiz shows presented by Bradley Walsh.

Great to see Chasers, Eggheads (aka wankers) etc in their pre-fame days.

Oh and The Coughing Major. So obvious now but the producers were up watching the tape until 3am before they clocked it.

First Eurovision semi final. So far not finding it very entertaining. Doesn't seem to be many quirky acts this year.