What are you watching on TV? Page 1,130

Oi, I mentioned there not being a thread first! Nevermind sucking up to Cornforth!

Quote: chipolata @ April 12 2010, 1:49 PM BST

Oi, I mentioned there not being a thread first! Nevermind sucking up to Cornforth!

Sorry mate. Here's a late birthday present to make up for it:

http://www.rhysthomaswebsite.co.uk/

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 12 2010, 1:51 PM BST

Sorry mate. Here's a late birthday present to make up for it:

http://www.rhysthomaswebsite.co.uk/

Bloody hell! I still like him, despite his hissy PM's, but there's not really enough talent there to sustain a fansite.

Quote: chipolata @ April 12 2010, 1:56 PM BST

Bloody hell! I still like him, despite his hissy PM's, but there's not really enough talent there to sustain a fansite.

Yeah, but dig the moody photos.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 12 2010, 1:48 PM BST

Entertaining enough if you're in the mood, but probably not for three consecutive nights.

I suspect they were piloting the idea and wouldn't be surprised if we see loads more in the future with all the usual suspects (Piers Morgan, Peter Andre etc).

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 9 2010, 10:09 PM BST

Loved the bit at the end where it focussed in on Shazz, and started going dark, then the Life On Mars music started to play for a few beats! Literally made me sit up straight! Wonder if that's leading anywhere??

Last Friday's Ashes was f**king fab!

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 12 2010, 1:56 PM BST

Yeah, but dig the moody photos.

He is a dish.

Quote: chipolata @ April 12 2010, 1:57 PM BST

I suspect they were piloting the idea and wouldn't be surprised if we see loads more in the future with all the usual suspects (Piers Morgan, Peter Andre etc).

Oh my word, you're probably right. Andre, I was reading today, has been given his own chat show on Channel 4. Triffic.

Quote: chipolata @ April 12 2010, 1:56 PM BST

Well if you read the guest book most people seem to be on there saying thanks for "such an informative website". hmmmm

Quote: EllieJP @ April 12 2010, 1:59 PM BST

Well if you read the guest book most people seem to be on there saying thanks for "such an informative website". hmmmm

Can you actually get into the guest book without leaving a message?

Well I did, although it was tempting to write something.

Quote: EllieJP @ April 12 2010, 2:17 PM BST

Well I did, although it was tempting to write something.

I would, but I'd only get myself into trouble.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ April 12 2010, 2:07 PM BST

Can you actually get into the guest book without leaving a message?

I just tried to leave a message but it hasn't popped up.

Up. :(/:)

How is the Pacific so massively inferior to Band of Brothers?

It's just ruddy awful.