What are you watching on TV? Page 1,127

Quote: sootyj @ April 4 2010, 5:35 PM BST

An extremely racist Charlie Brown cartoon I'm a bit ashamed.

Ha, how is it racist?

It's a redubbed one where Charlie trys to hide from the Easter n****r and it ends up with Snoopy sodomising Lucy.
I laughed.
Then I felt ashamed.
A bit.

There was LSD in that Easter Egg, wasn't there...

LSD-ster egg. A whole new term! I like it.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ April 4 2010, 7:47 PM BST

LSD-ster egg. A whole new term! I like it.

Ooh good pun do soemthing with it.

Like what? You can have it. Laughing out loud

Quote: chipolata @ April 3 2010, 11:16 PM BST

A Complete History Of My Sexual Failures. On Film4.

That was so fake I lost interest.

Just watched Ep one of the new Ashes TO Ashes. Boy, what a great last few minutes!

Michael McIntyre going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the amusing things he has noticed about the common phenomenon of being stuck in traffic. It's tedious because it's true. :|

I prefer the observational comedy of Duncan Thickett myself.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ April 4 2010, 8:34 PM BST

Just watched Ep one of the new Ashes TO Ashes. Boy, what a great last few minutes!

What was it like? While it was on, I was 'in conversation', so I only saw that there wasn't a lot of action; was the talking bit good enough to warrant a re-watch?

Quote: Nogget @ April 4 2010, 9:46 PM BST

What was it like? While it was on, I was 'in conversation', so I only saw that there wasn't a lot of action; was the talking bit good enough to warrant a re-watch?

Well, it's worth watching the last few minutes, from when Gene's new nemesis enters the office.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ April 4 2010, 8:32 PM BST

That was so fake I lost interest.

I was drinking wodka last night, so it wasn't so much interest I lost as consciousness. In other news, I'm watching Greatest TV Shows of the Noughties.

Getting ready to watch tonight's episode of The Pacific. I hope there's more killing of Japs and less f**king of Australian women this time. Last week was all Sheilas and no shells.

Then it'll be time for Breaking Bad, aka THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISION AT THE MOMENT.

The Pacific starts here on Sky 1 tomorrow night tonight, I believe. Heard an interview with the makers on BBC Radio Five Live last week, sounded intriguing. Will likely watch. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ April 5 2010, 3:55 AM BST

The Pacific starts here on Sky 1 tomorrow night tonight, I believe. Heard an interview with the makers on BBC Radio Five Live last week, sounded intriguing. Will likely watch. :)

It's another Tom Hanks and Spielberg production. Sort of a sequel to the fantastic Band of Brothers. So far I'm not sure it's living up to its predecessor, but things will probably get pretty intense once Okinawa and Iwo Jima come into play. That was some hellish fighting.