Too ******* hot! Page 6

My cat was making strange noises down stairs and we thought he'd brought in a mouse. I went to put my shoes on to go out the house and felt something squidgy at the bottom of the shoe. Took my foot out and out jumped a frog! Ewwwwwwwwww

Quote: EllieJP @ August 8, 2007, 1:41 AM

My cat was making strange noises down stairs and we thought he'd brought in a mouse. I went to put my shoes on to go out the house and felt something squidgy at the bottom of the shoe. Took my foot out and out jumped a frog! Ewwwwwwwwww

Laughing out loud

"felt something squidgy" Poor bloody frog. How long were you trying to feel what it was before you took your foot out again?

Ew. Ew. EWwwwww.

Quote: Leevil @ August 8, 2007, 9:44 AM

Laughing out loud

"felt something squidgy" Poor bloody frog. How long were you trying to feel what it was before you took your foot out again?

Quite a while i recon...i tried to put my foot in further too...poor little froggy! Ooooh i bought some really cool girl boxers today with pink frogs on! They rock! :)

Quote: EllieJP @ August 9, 2007, 6:02 AM

Quite a while i recon...i tried to put my foot in further too...poor little froggy! Ooooh i bought some really cool girl boxers today with pink frogs on! They rock! :)

Love the change in topic. Laughing out loud How spacey are you?! :D

Pic?

Quote: Leevil @ August 9, 2007, 12:00 PM

Pic?

Perv?

Just a bit

Come on! Ellie in her girlie boxers, who wouldn't want to see that? Plus with frogs on, corrrrrrrrrrrrr! Lovey

well maybe....I'm playing it cool you see women like that ;)

Quote: Leevil @ August 9, 2007, 6:26 PM

Ellie in her girlie boxers...

Lemme guess; and nothing else?

:D

And then slowwwly teasing off the 'girlie boxers' too?

;)

You guys make me laugh!

Anyway... i've got my girlie boxers with penguins on today! So there! :)

Leevil -mwah

Gavin - mwah

Aaron - :P

Quote: Leevil @ August 9, 2007, 12:00 PM

Pic?

later.... Angelic

*waits* Penguins eh? I've got Happy feet thinking about that :)