Too ******* hot! Page 2

That's where Danny went....

Anyway....my ex flatmate got all the ewoks vids. They are really pricey you know. One vid set him back £35!

I'm still looking for a complete collection of Jem and the Holograms.

i like this your all talking about the weather yet your sat in front of a computer haha

I'm on my patio with my housemates laptop. Oh yes I rule!

But the public house is calling so I will be relocating myslef and his laptop there to continue work.

I can do that too with my laptop......if we had a patio.

I am about to strip these virgins for the second bout of sacrifice... we're all online on blackberries down here at the temple these days...

Whoa! steady on... when you all pull on the ropes together it bites right in...

Teary

Where did you find virgins?

Oh no.......... not the netball team again.....

Well I've been sitting in the garden reading a Blur autobiography, trying to get my dog (who's struggling with the concept) where his football is and if he fetches it I will throw, it for him to fetch it again.

Don't think he's buying into the concept.

I enjoyed the Blur book. Woo-hoo! It's a good read.

It's hot out there:)

He just wants to know why the hell you keep chucking it again. He won't look for it next time for you if that's how you are gonna behave.

Winter is better: Halloween! Guy Fawkes! Christmas!!!!!!

BUT, I want it to be hot right now. And it is, so I'm happy. Although, why I'm wasting it being indoors on the computer I don't know...

Well, it peed down in Wales yesterday, hoping it clears for some shooting this afternoon.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 5, 2007, 2:56 PM

Where did you find virgins?

Oh no.......... not the netball team again.....

They ain't complaining... well, not now anyway...

Sun's got brighter too, it works you know!

Rolling eyes

Not too hot for sacrifice then Frankie lol.

Quote: Jude @ August 5, 2007, 3:37 PM

Not too hot for sacrifice then Frankie lol.

No, and just think if I'd not been "at it" sacrificing with these here virgins you'd be needing your brolly!

As it is it's glorious!

<has well earned snooze ... zzzzzzzz>

Cool

God's are always in a better modd in the heat