Benidorm - Series 6 Page 3

Love this show!!
I've luckily been there to see the filming of it as I stay in a hotel opposite the bar where they do the evening scenes at Neptunes Bar (they actually film it all in the day!)
I got to meet Mateo (Jake Canuso) back in September.

1st episode was brilliant

After the embarrassment of episode two, I wasn't really looking forward to episode three but it really did shock me! With the return of Martin it was a very funny episode I thought and it was a real step-up to the first two episodes of the series.

Quote: G180e @ 17th January 2014, 6:53 PM GMT

After the embarrassment of episode two, I wasn't really looking forward to episode three but it really did shock me! With the return of Martin it was a very funny episode I thought and it was a real step-up to the first two episodes of the series.

WE must have watched a different show. This was by far the worst episode of Benidorm ever. Only bit that was even remotely funny was the end when tacky jacky pulled out the step ladders.

Martin return was pathetic. Not one laugh from any scene that he was in. Watching paint dry would have been funnier

Quote: smc4761 @ 17th January 2014, 7:25 PM GMT

WE must have watched a different show. This was by far the worst episode of Benidorm ever. Only bit that was even remotely funny was the end when tacky jacky pulled out the step ladders.

Martin return was pathetic. Not one laugh from any scene that he was in. Watching paint dry would have been funnier

I completely agree. It was awful, just plain awful.

It was an okay episode, some bits were funny. Is madge going to die? Does anyone know what happens to Madge?

Quote: george roper @ 1st February 2014, 11:11 PM GMT

It was an okay episode, some bits were funny. Is madge going to die? Does anyone know what happens to Madge?

I was thinking the same but I doubt she will die. Let's put it this way, I bet you she will be in Series 7.

A great finish to the series. I really loved tonight's episode. See you next year for Benidorm Series 7!

The finish was rather sweet but the last episode on the whole was rather poor, to be honest. By adding Joan Collins, The Krankies and Rustie Lee into the episode to jazz things up, it just sadly did not work. Series 6 has been fairly good though, but I'm really shocked that the show has got to six series, I really cannot see where you can take the show further. With all that said, see you next year Benidorm for Series 7 which I hope will be the last.