Benidorm - Series 6 Page 2

When will they show this on TV?

Quote: george roper @ September 10 2013, 1:21 PM BST

When will they show this on TV?

I think it is due in the autumn george, but if it does not get aired then I presume it will be broadcast in early 2014.

Oh right. Thanks for the info Greg.

Derren Litten has been writing on Twitter that Series 6 will be on in January 2014 and that he is currently writing Series 7. Considering he said he was stopping at Series 4, I feel he is milking it a bit.

Just saw the trailer for the series. Looks brillant as always.

When is it returning to our screens?

Quote: Stephen Ryder @ 16th December 2013, 4:59 PM GMT

The banners at the top and bottom of the page might well tell you this! ;)

Quote: Stephen Ryder @ 16th December 2013, 4:59 PM GMT

2nd of January

The first couple of series were fairly funny, probably because they were only around 25 minutes. The 45 minute episodes are painful to watch with perhaps only a slight smile or laugh per episode. The new characters in particular are simply dreadful especially the 2 girls and the guy who plays Tim Healy's son.

I have to admit I'm not feeling mega excited for this new series, it will probably be poor like Series 5. The trailer for the new series doesn't seem to be grabbing me eitheir.

I must have another go at getting into this.

Didn't grab me at all last time I tried.

The last series was a bit tired but this was a really strong first episode with several laugh out loud moments. Nice to have it back.

The first part was funny and then it started to go rapidly downhill for me. A decent-ish episode but not exactly packed full of laughs, first two series still the best I think.