Fresh Meat - Series 2 Page 3

I absolutely love this. I think everything about it works fantastically, from writing through to casting. I'm nearly 40, and the nearest I've been to a University is reading Starter For Ten, but I still feel I can relate to every character. Brilliant.

I only watched the first couple of episodes of series one but have caught with the all the episodes in the last few days and don't understand why I stopped watching, it's a pretty excellent show. It makes me regret not moving away when I went to Uni.

Plenty of great gags, mostly from JP and Howard is very amusing.

The Josie stuff is quite deep, she's seemingly having a breakdown and I get frustrated that her and Kingsley aren't together!

I'm really enjoying Fresh meat. I loved how Howard kept trying to 'brown out' all his flatmates and the scene as well where the French girl gave JP a laminated list of french swear words. Laughing out loud

It's brilliant, I think it's got even better this series. Please let there be a series 3!

I only started watching this recently having been a little put off previously by the adverts. Am absolutely loving it. Everyone who has gone through Uni can relate to it and will know people that have similar traits...

https://www.comedy.co.uk/news/story/00000978/channel_4_comedy_fresh_meat_series_3/

Hurray!

This 2nd series has been brilliant. JP, Howard and Vod are fantastic characters, very well acted.

Thoughts on the last episode yesterday? I loved it, it was kind of predictable with Kingsley, he's not my favourite anyway. I want to see more Tony in the next series for sure! :D

Loved it. The pig was ace.
The girl who plays Vod Tweeted that as far as she knows everyone's coming back for the third series. Hope that's right! I really couldn't bear anyone leaving.

When JP shouted at the pig in the pub, that wasn't scripted and just happened lol

Ha, did he tell it to shut the f**k up or something?

Yeah, I wondered how they got it to do that on cue! Now we know.

Great episode to finish the series with.

could see a good little show with just Howard, JP and the pig. Two and a Half Pigs?