Fresh Meat - Series 2

Some good lines so far, mainly from JP.

Bi-furious. Laughing out loud Brilliant.

Good start to the series, I thought. Some bits are a little too cringe-y for my liking, but it's mostly pretty funny.

Quote: Aaron @ October 10 2012, 12:02 AM BST

Good start to the series, I thought. Some bits are a little too cringe-y for my liking, but it's mostly pretty funny.

It was the cringey bits I enjoyed most, like Kingsley's handshake goodbye to his lover. Joe Thomas plays to his strengths when he's doing "awkward."

I preferred this episode to most of those I've seen before, but still it's not unmissable. For every enjoyable scene, there's two which don't grab me. I didn't find any humour in Josie's conniving, Vod's borrowing, Howard's meat, nor anything to do with Oregon. JP remains strong, of course.

Enjoyed the episode, glad the show's back, but my favourite character remains the lecturer wife.
Can we have a different series, based around her, for the grown-ups please? I'll help write it, if anyone involved is reading!

Just watched this and loved it. One episode and I've forgiven Jack Whitehall for 'Bad Education'.

Wow, I've seen literally no adverts for this. Will head to 4OD or whatever it is these days.

Anyone know the song that played at the very end as it went to credits??

Nice episode, it set up some things for the rest of the series.

'Fresh Garbage' by Spirit

Thought it was pretty good. I look forward to the rest of the series.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Jack Whitehall is undoubtedly the star of the show.

Is it not just me that finds this show as condescending as The Revolution Will Be Televised by just featuring ad hoc, knee jerk reaction bilge rather than making some good fresh laughs?

Quote: pitcpete @ October 12 2012, 9:40 PM BST

featuring ad hoc, knee jerk reaction bilge

Say what..?

ad hoc - made up as it goes along
kneejerk - (rather than let something face post revisionist humour that will take in to account the full feeling of an event + reaction (like the london protests) they decide to attempt a shot at being Zeitgeist)
Bilge - (not very good)

Quote: pitcpete @ October 12 2012, 9:50 PM BST

ad hoc - made up as it goes along
kneejerk - (rather than let something face post revisionist humour that will take in to account the full feeling of an event + reaction (like the london protests) they decide to attempt a shot at being Zeitgeist)
Bilge - (not very good)

Right.

Yeah, I don't recognise that description at all. I don't think they were trying to do that with the London protests episode.