The general pop/rock - music thread Page 33

Quote: Rob H @ June 28 2013, 10:15 PM BST

Cheers George. I enjoyed that. They're not the Corrs though. ;)

True. If that's the kind of serious *listening* experience you're after, might I suggest you tune into Glastonbury at 4.15pm tomorrow on the cheeky red button to catch this mob. :)

Lordy

Just looked on my epg at all the SHHHHHHHHHHITE they have on at Glastonbury this year

Holy crap

People pay a lot of money to stand in a shitty campsite and actually watch all that guff?

Chappers, did you get your Rutles/Otway ticket then?

Just seen Otway is playing the Grey Horse in Kingston when I'm stuck in a holiday camp in North Wales with the family.

Bugger.

Quote: Rob H @ June 29 2013, 12:00 AM BST

Just seen Otway is playing the Grey Horse in Kingston when I'm stuck in a holiday camp in North Wales with the family.

Bugger.

Maybe Chappers can pull a few strings and send him across to North Wales for you.

Quote: lofthouse @ June 28 2013, 10:49 PM BST

Lordy

Just looked on my epg at all the SHHHHHHHHHHITE they have on at Glastonbury this year

Holy crap

People pay a lot of money to stand in a shitty campsite and actually watch all that guff?

Can't be worse than V this year where one, potentially, has the golden opportunity to stand in a field, in the mud, in the pouring rain listening to Beyonce.

:|

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 28 2013, 10:38 PM BST

True. If that's the kind of serious *listening* experience you're after, might I suggest you tune into Glastonbury at 4.15pm tomorrow on the cheeky red button to catch this mob. :)

Thought they were still in the Gulag. ;)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ June 29 2013, 11:24 AM BST

Thought they were still in the Gulag. ;)

Just bought this one at the flea market for 5 Swiss franks:

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 6 2013, 11:42 AM BST

Just bought this one at the flea market for 5 Swiss franks:

Someone forgot to say "Cheese!".

Francs, not Euros?

Quote: George Kaplan @ July 6 2013, 1:46 PM BST

Francs, not Euros?

Switzerland is not in the EU...and the way things are at the moment that's good thing.

You neutral, square flag waving, chocolate obsessed weirdos!

Quote: lofthouse @ July 6 2013, 8:25 PM BST

You neutral, square flag waving, chocolate obsessed, seven times Wimbledon winning weirdos!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ July 6 2013, 5:44 PM BST

Switzerland is not in the EU...and the way things are at the moment that's good thing.

So 5 franks then...

Oh, I like Frank Black/The Pixies. And Frank Skinner.