Star Stories is back

seen the article on the front page, and also the myspace www.myspace.com/channel4comedy that has lots of old and new clips on.
I enjoyed it last time and look forward to watching it tonight,

I watched one or two episodes (George Michael was one). I didn't really like them. From the adverts though, it looks better this time around. I'll give a watch.

Not really a big fan, but Kevin Bishop needs his own kind of show.

I haven't watched this before, but I recorded it and I've just watched it back.

It really made me laugh. I thought it was tight, very funny and there were plenty of Laughing out loud moments.

I liked the Jude Law one last series. Rhys Thomas should be in more of them as a main character.

I missed the Take That one. :(

Take That was definitely and improvement on the first series. I'll continue watching.

Just watched this, pretty good, I'll be watching next week :)

Quote: zooo @ July 28, 2007, 1:50 PM

I missed the Take That one. :(

It's currently a free download via 4oD if you did want to see it Zooo.

Thanks!
Just saw it. Was ace.
Especially the devil manager.

Just watched this, missed it the first time round. Bowled over. Don't usually like these celeb inspired piss take, probably put off by Bo-Selecta, but this was lol funny. I'm off my face though, so maybe that helped a bit.

Wow, what a turn around everyone hated this first time round now you’ve all fallen in love with it.

What’s going on?

Quote: Britcom Barry @ July 31, 2007, 10:48 AM

Wow, what a turn around everyone hated this first time round now you’ve all fallen in love with it.

What’s going on?

It got better?

Awful. And by God it looked cheap.

I just don't like the belief that having people dressed up as celebrities and have them going 'It's my pie!' and stuff like that can constitute a joke.

Lazy stuff.

But they were so unlike the celebrities, it was almost as if they were characters in their own right. It wasn't brilliant, but it had some good jokes and it made me Laughing out loud a few times.

Not seen the first series but thought this was a giggle. Nothing clever to it, probably have to be in the right mood, but made me laugh. I reckon three or four series down the line it could turn into Bo Selecta, but made me laugh for now.