Star Stories is back Page 2

I really liked the Take That one, the other night. But I suppose you have to be a fan and it helps if you've read Gary Barlow's autiography. There are loads of in jokes.

At first I found myself getting annoyed that they'd got Howard's hair wrong. But after I had a word with myself I found it very funny. :)

Besides, a lot of it was actually very accurate!

It was, yeah. Wonder if Gary saw it.

On his uber-wide screen TV in his enormous mansion? (Rather than his little bungalow on an estate) Yes, I'd say he did.

Probably was eating a pie though.

I thought this was good, the Nigel Martin character was pants but the others were funny.

Quote: zooo @ July 31, 2007, 8:37 PM

On his uber-wide screen TV in his enormous mansion? (Rather than his little bungalow on an estate) Yes, I'd say he did.

Probably was eating a pie though.

He's sold Delemere Manor now. Swapped it for a plush flat in London.

And I though the Nigel Martin Smith character was great! I loved his asides to the camera (You're going back to Stoke - Stoke! Aren't I awful!).

Wow! I bow to your Take That knowledge! You are ace.

I still fancy Gary. Am I wrong?

Blimey - how sad.

Blokes who know things about Take That.

Come on - get a life. They only existed for pre-pubescent girlies - and then most of them grew up and realised how pathetic they'd been - ie Take Twat and the girlies!

Yeah, that's probably what ooooold people said about the Beatles in the sixties.
;)

In fact, that's probably what you said about the Beatles in the sixties.

LOL

The Beatles were good creative and exciting. They appealed to Girls and straight blokes!

There were proper groups when Take Twat started.

Quote: zooo @ July 31, 2007, 11:07 PM

Yeah, that's probably what ooooold people said about the Beatles in the sixties.
;)

In fact, that's probably what you said about the Beatles in the sixties.

Laughing out loud brilliant!

Quote: David Chapman @ July 31, 2007, 11:54 PM

LOL

The Beatles were good creative and exciting. They appealed to Girls and straight blokes!

There were proper groups when Take Twat started.

There are straight blokes that appreciate Take That. And there's nothing wrong with a mostly female and gay male following anyway, we're not devoid of critical faculties you know!

You shouldn't lump Take That in with other boy bands. They are all crap *except* Take That. There, consider yourself educated. ;)

Quote: zooo @ August 1, 2007, 1:21 PM

There are straight blokes that appreciate Take That.

Phew, oops said too much

www.melaniec.it

Quote: zooo @ August 1, 2007, 1:21 PM

You shouldn't lump Take That in with other boy bands. They are all crap *except* Take That. There, consider yourself educated. ;)

Prove it! No - you can't can you!