Simpsons The Movie Versus South Park The Movie

Discuss.

the answer is south park the movie BTW

The South Park movie was brilliant! And those songs!Laughing out loud Oh no! I've got one rattling around in my head now lol!

I haven't seen The Simpsons movie, so I can't say yet... D'oh!

I've not seen either, and unlikely to see TSPM anyway, soooo, I'm going with TSM by proxy.

Apparently they've brought in all the old writers. So it should have some good moments in it. But I won't expect too much.

It sounds like it's doing that thing which is putting me off the latest episodes, which is be wacky and random, like Family Guy.

South Park's movie was great and perfectly did the tv - film transition.

Seeing as Simpson lot pulled off Futurama (for me anyway) maybe there is hope for the TSM?

South Park. Clearly.

The South Park Movie was amazing, the simpsons hasn't been good for the best part of a decade; I don't have high hopes for the movie.

South Park is the better movie. Watched The Simpsons last night. There's a joke about every 2 seconds, but I only laughed out loud about 5 times, in 90 minutes.

South park was ok. Simpsons are way better.
I tell you who i hate though.
Beavis & Buthead.
Not only are they crap they look like my neighbours.

I saw Simpson's last night - i did laugh...there were some classic moments like "Spiderpig" but it's been made for a much younger audience in comparison to South Park. It's an unfair comparison!

South Park wins if we HAVE to decide!

Spiderpig was good, as was Homer going down that hole, giving everyone the finger, that made me Laughing out loud

But there was a joke every 2 seconds, but I only Laughing out loud about 5 times.

Quote: Charley @ July 30, 2007, 3:51 PM

South park was ok. Simpsons are way better.
I tell you who i hate though.
Beavis & Buthead.
Not only are they crap they look like my neighbours.

Beavis and Butthead (and by association your neighbours) are frickin hilarious!
Mike Judge is a legend - have you seen Office Space? Included one of my favourite movie characters of all time - Milton. Check it out.....this isn't the best trailer but damn it feels good to be a gangster.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HecoGJ2Auuw&mode=related&search=

I watched 30 minuts of simpsons movie and thought. Is this the simpsons? I dont remember it like this. Oh well. I'll try it again tonight

Quote: Gavin @ August 1, 2007, 2:51 PM

I watched 30 minuts of simpsons movie and thought. Is this the simpsons? I dont remember it like this. Oh well. I'll try it again tonight

You going to the cinema again tonight ;)

yeah course I am. Just like I did with transformers and Harry Potter you know me Lee man. I love have popcorn throw at me and noisy meatsacks screaming in the back rows