Movies / Television vs Real Life Page 5

Criminals are glamorous and savvy in movies. In real life, they're as pathetic as they are dangerous.

Policemen are glamorous and savvy in movies. In real life, they're as pathetic as they are dangerous.

People are glamorous and savvy in movies. In real life, they're as pathetic as they are dangerous.

Quote: Rob H @ September 6 2012, 9:40 PM BST

People are glamorous and savvy in movies. In real life, they're as pathetic as they are dangerous.

...and become members of the BCG! ;)

In Star Wars, no one ever coughs.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ September 6 2012, 10:03 PM BST

Sorry Raymond -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Oti2L8S4

Scroll to 2.49 and you'll hear a very definite cough. But thanks for playing.

In Arnold Scwarzeneggar films, no one comments on his weird Austrian accent when they meet him for the first time.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ September 6 2012, 10:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 6 2012, 10:45 PM BST

Sorry Raymond -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U3Oti2L8S4

Scroll to 2.49 and you'll hear a very definite cough. But thanks for playing.

In Arnold Scwarzeneggar films, no one comments on his weird Austrian accent when they meet him for the first time.

Well that's coughing because they've got water in their lungs, I was thinking more just general dust and irritation. I'm quite impressed you hunted down that clip though, so I'll happily concede just to make that worth your while.

In Doctor Who, no one ever shits themselves when they see the Daleks.

In Doctor Who, no one ever laughs at the sheer ridiculousness of the 'monsters'.

Let's be honest, Doctor Who is a goldmine for this sort of stuff.

Quote: Raymond Terrific @ September 6 2012, 11:29 PM BST

Well that's coughing because they've got water in their lungs, I was thinking more just general dust and irritation. I'm quite impressed you hunted down that clip though, so I'll happily concede just to make that worth your while.

Wooo ! Hard to get happy after that one !

:)

Quote: Aaron @ September 6 2012, 11:30 PM BST

In Doctor Who, no one ever laughs at the sheer ridiculousness of the 'monsters'.

In Doctor Who, no one ever laughs at the sheer ridiculousness of the whole f**kin' programme'.

The elite troops of the evil overlord can not shoot straight.

The terrifying villains in act one are pussies by act 3.

Quote: sootyj @ September 7 2012, 12:13 AM BST

The terrifying villains in act one are pussies by act 3.

That's pretty much what happened with the Nazis though.

In movies/TV, nobody ever goes onto the internet to talk to strangers about how bad/good they thought the thing they've just seen was. Especially bad.

In the movies you never see a Woman who starts off with a great guy & ends up with a Tosser.

I put the word Dick instead of Tosser at first but then realised that it changed the meaning of the sentence somewhat