Howdy

Hi there,

My name is Mark, I am from Northampton.

I have been a regular reader of the forum for some time and I thought it was about time I joined in.

I am an aspiring writer, just working on my third pilot episode and generally doing writer-y type things (I drink a lot of tea and coffee... that's about the main thing right?)

Looking forward to chatting to you all soon.

Welcome to the forum, Mark.

Welcome to the madhouse :D

Hello Mark, hope you enjoy your time here.

Wave

Welcome to the BCG, Mark.

;) Hiya Mark, what comedy do you like?

Hi Mark

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I knew you were all nice!

Some of my favourites are bottom, brasseye, father ted, seinfeld, curb and cheers! I like a good mix really. Big woody allen fan and rik mayall is a particular hero of mine!

Also I am a semi professional musician too! :)

Quote: Mark Nicholas @ August 29 2012, 9:47 PM BST

Hi,

Some of my favourites are bottom, brasseye, father ted, seinfeld, curb and cheers! I like a good mix really. Big woody allen fan and rik mayall is a particular hero of mine!

bottom is great

Quote: Mark Nicholas @ August 29 2012, 9:47 PM BST

Hi,

What instrument(s) do you play and what's your musical taste Mark?

Im a percussionist mainly (that's what us drummers say to sound better)

But I also play piano and guitar!

Done some great musical things and lookin to replicate that in writing really...

Played the Albert hall once (was sick before I went on stage, that's a nerve racking experience), done some session work, some TV appearances, got in the charts!

I like all sorts of music, my favourite of all time are The Beach Boys, also love Genesis (Gabriel era), Carole king, pink floyd, the kinks, oceansize, Burt bacharach, dream theatre, the Beatles, Todd Rundgren... And I could probably go on for ever!

You have excellent taste Mark. Beach Boys are amongst my favourites. I knew Brian Wilson and helped write Pet Sounds

http://www.therakeandherald.tv/culture/culturestory.php?id=177

Whistling nnocently

Im a music teacher :) im brilliant at instruments

Quote: Mark Nicholas @ August 29 2012, 9:08 PM BST

My name is Mark, I am from Northampton.

Cobblers!
Wave

Quote: kall @ August 29 2012, 10:23 PM BST

Im a music teacher :) im brilliant at instruments

Same question Kall, do tell!