Howdy Page 2

im good at the drums. I love the keyboard I played mrs brown boys theme tune on it. Im good at brass and string. Im the best teacher in school the teacher and kids think

Haha cobblers!

Wow just read about your involvement with Pet Sounds! Astonishing!!

I once played with the beach boys in Paris, was unforgettable, travelled on their tour bus, played to thousands with my favourite band.

And my dad plays in Gidea Park (beach boys cover band), for whom I now drum for too! Check out YouTube for some 80's beach boys covers on TOTP's!

Do you play yourself?

Quote: Mark Nicholas @ August 29 2012, 10:34 PM BST

Haha cobblers!

Wow just read about your involvement with Pet Sounds! Astonishing!!

I once played with the beach boys in Paris, was unforgettable, travelled on their tour bus, played to thousands with my favourite band.

And my dad plays in Gidea Park (beach boys cover band), for whom I now drum for too! Check out YouTube for some 80's beach boys covers on TOTP's!

Do you play yourself?

With myself....yes. I play trumpet and sing a bit.

You must be good to play with the Beach Boys Mark. Despite the spoof I am a massive fan and believe Brian Wilson was ahead of his time. I will check YouTube now...

Edit..

Not a fan of the medley genre due to the clapping, but they sound really good. Also watched the Frankie Valli one, which was also an accurate tribute.

He was ahead of his time. Also their new album is great, well worth getting!

Yeah im not a fan of those medley type things, bit too drum machine and clappy like you said....

;) I am pretty nifty with Jonny tamborine! also can play the recorder, played live on stage infront of audience of 30 in Marple with the band The Lentils (1983) free beer.

I once played a gig at the Camden Barfly to a grand total of no-one. What a great experience that was.

The bar staff enjoyed it so that's a plus I suppose.

;) How do you fit it all in with your cricket commentating? suppose in the winter.

Yeah its slow in the winter ;)

As 10cc said "I don't like cricket".... but then they later retract their comment and inform us that "they love it"... I don't know what to believe anymore..

Pleased to meet you, Mark.

Doody!

Quote: dellas @ August 30 2012, 8:47 AM BST

;) I am pretty nifty with Jonny tamborine! also can play the recorder, played live on stage infront of audience of 30 in Marple with the band The Lentils (1983) free beer.

I play the recorder too!! I have all sizes except a bass. The tenor really stretches the fingers! Used to play the guitar, but my son got so good at it, I just listen to him now (it's a mum thing). I used to play the cello, but I thought it very unladylike...found out years later, you could play it side-saddle...oh well...got to play the Hovis theme. That's all I wanted to do on it really. The school gave me one with a loose spike and then told me I had to take it home for the holidays (on the bus). Nightmare. My mate played the cello too and we were sitting down at the front of the orchestra, on the stage and her spike slipped and she fell off the stage and into the choir. I didn't laugh. Oh...hang on...yes I did.

So, now I just sing and I'm pretty good at it...waffling, aren't I?

:D Well done Joyce have fun!. I like singing loudly when I'm alone!