Hooligan's Island Page 6

Is it true that there are 2 or 3 episodes of this recorded and left in the BBC vaults? I wonder if they will be shown in some sort of way in the future. It's a shame they never completed the series at the time but Ade said they could not work together as well as they once did. Hence pulling the plug on it then sadly Rik passed away. A missed chance of what a last series would have been for the once double act.

Quote: tonecapone @ 4th June 2015, 9:43 PM BST

Is it true that there are 2 or 3 episodes of this recorded and left in the BBC vaults?

No. Absolutely not. Whoever you heard this from is spouting bullshit worthy of the Labour Party. They did not even complete writing the series. The project was cancelled many months before any recordings might have been scheduled to take place.

This is the first I've heard of this series.

It's a shame. I've been a huge Bottom fan since I first saw it in the early nineties. I seem to remember is being on BBC2, just before The X-Files.

Hooligan's Island is easily my favourite of their live shows. I'd have loved a series set on the island. It's a shame they never produced that fourth series either.