Sketch Comp 18.8 - 25.8.12 Page 3

Having voted for an illegal sketch I feel dirty and sullied and may need to reappraise my entire approach to the whole Sketch Comp scene!

I always went by the rule if you get it in before any votes were cast you were safe enough. I'm sure Michael will give us the official ruling but generally the rules aren't that stringent.

Lots of lovely stuff this week but my vote goes to Gappys bees with wigs.

Lazzard.

Lazzard

Lazzard - dreadfully funny!

It's another week with loads of good stuff to enjoy. I theink just about everybody has somethingt to like about them, but here are my favourites.

Runner up prizes to Joyce and Lazzard: the former I like, but it's too long and simple to be a skletch, though as a scene in a nice suburban sitcom however, it might work a treat; the latter is funny, but somehow I can't ever get excited about skit comp sketches I've already read. I know there's reason why entries can't be previously aired, but I find myself drawn to something fresh every time. It's chucklesome, though.

So, for the second week running, my vote goes to Tursiops, for a classic twist device delivered economically.