Current kid's TV

What do people think are the funniest kids TV shows at the minute?

I only ask as I'm finding myself drawn into the zany world of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom due to my 1 and two year old being obsessed with it.
But my older kids love Spongebob which gets better laughs from time to time. I love the one where Spongebob declares Patrick the winner of the staring contest and Patrick replies that he thought it was a blinking contest and he was losing.

Any thoughts?

Spongebob is excellent.

I loved Tracy Beaker, but it's ended now. :(

Sponge Bob lives on in all our hearts.

Current fave is Adventure Time.

Quote: sean knight @ July 15 2012, 4:43 PM BST

Spongebob declares Patrick the winner of the staring contest and Patrick replies that he thought it was a blinking contest and he was losing.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I love Fairly Odd Parents - a really sarcastic sort of humour in that show. Phineas and Ferb is pretty good, too. Nothing will ever compare to Thundercats or X-Men for me, though.

Yeh I've flicked on Fineas and Ferb a few times and it does have a nicely whacked out structure.

:|

Ben and Holly (and Peppa Pig) does have some nice throwaway lines.

King 'Do you speak Alien Nanny Plum'
Nanny Plum (dead pan) 'No.'

It's the way she just comes out with it in a totally unexpected way.

When my nephew forced us all to watch a full day of Spongebob one Christmas I thought I'd put my foot through the telly. But then again I believe the telly shouldn't come on on that holiest of all days.

However having sat down and watched it with my kids I can admit that I am a total convert. Kids telly of the highest order.

My favourite joke is how you never seen Mr Puffs and Mrs Puffs never talks about him as it upsets her.

And then you find out he was turned into a lampshade.

But the Flying Dutchman, Karen and Plankton, Mr Krabbs, The 'Power Within', The Dirty Bubble, all of it. Excellent stuff all round.

Gruesome Tales and of course Horrible History always get a good mention but there's plenty of stuff on Cbeebies and CBBC that a lot of makers of 'adult' comedy could do a lot worse than to study.

There's the old wallpapering routine on a Bob The Builder that's an absolutely perfectly timed peice of slapstick and Gigglebiz and Justin's House do also raise a titter.

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of shite out there and I would permanently maim the creators of Dora, Diego and anything 'educational'.

There's nothing wrong with being educational just as long as it doesn't get in the way of everything else.

Indeed, Horrible Histories is mega educational, but does it the right way.

Let me clarify. When I say 'educational' I mean a thinly veiled 30 minutes advert for duvets, lunchboxes and t-shirts.

Dora says 'Can you see the Purple Mountain'
Your kids stares blankly at the screen.
Count of 10
Dorea says 'Buenos!'

Where are we going?
Same place as f**king always!

I would like to see whoever came up with the idea of this turd crushed to death under a large door.

See also The Wiggles, Hi-5, The F**king Bopps and all that.

Milkshake sometimes has some good shows although Rory the Racing Car left us all cold.

Just to reiterate. Death to Dora! Vamanos!

I've never seen Dora, I always assumed it was a good programme that taught kids about exploring whilst learning some Spanish along the way lol.

My little niece has just got into it. So I will no doubt find out myself what it involves.

Careful or someones goig to take a swiper at you

I love the one about the latino wife beater
Handy Manny

The Amazing World Of Gumball on Cartoon Network has some laugh out loud moments, and (don't laugh) iCarly can have some giggles too.

Gumball is a bit like a sanitized southpark

I love the crazy graphics